[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

some bad karma

isleseeya

Story is a little long but will keep it as short as possible ...me and 3 of my best friends have been watching each giant playoff game at one of our houses and next week we go to another house

First game was at my house when giants beat bucs

Last week was my friend tommy"s house when goiants beat dallas

Tomorrow's at dave's house for giants and gb

Super bowl party was always set for my friends steve's house

3 of us are huge giants fans while steve is a huge dallas fan

Last week steve took a verbal beating as ofcourse giants beat dallas however if was typical guy razzing and nothing personal ..we always break each others stones anyway

Steve's wife apparently got offended ( we had no idea at the time )

So tomorrow steve and his wife won't be coming over to watch game ...when asked why steve's wife says " well we are not giant fans and really have no interest to watch the game "

When asked what happens if giants make it to sb , steve's wife says well I guess I am not hosting the party ...she laughs as well and adds but don't worry I am sure I will see you all at my house on sb sunday as there is no wauy the giants are beating packers sunday "

:D

We are very surprised by all of this , shocked actually but I have to tell you I can see giants winning now and screwing up her words and her party

I can also tell you win or lose there is a good chance we won't be going top their house anyway as its pretty lame way to act and handle this

More so I think she just pulled an irish (no offense irish , just using for comparitive data :wacko: )

I end this by saying Go Giants :D

We are very surprised by all of this , shocked actually but I have to tell you I can see giants winning now and screwing up her words and her party

More so I think she just pulled an irish (no offense irish , just using for comparitive data :D )

No offense taken. Dallas should've won and blew the game big time!! All the Giants had to do last week was play a clean game, tighten up the D when it counted and it was theirs as Dallas just played an ugly game and gave it away with the penalties and lack of execution. Now this week the G-men go up against the Packers and are expected to lose once again. They just somehow seem to keep rolling along. If they're able to beat the Packers in Lambeau and keep the incredibly special run going, it'll be amazing and hats off to them. Good luck to both teams and may the best team win. I really hope the Packers win so I can see Favre go up against Brady.

it seems that the end result of all of this is that you guys are going to end up not being friends

for that I say you are all a bunch of Megan Foxbags

I believe our friendship will survive , however this is not first time , unfortunately , that steve's wife has done something or said something off the wall and or insulting

But let me ask you , if in fact giants win and she cancels the sb party at her house , how would you react ? How would you handle ?

I never hold grudges ...forgive and forget is the best way but really not sure how one could handle this so diplomically should this play out

Do you guys typically get along with her? I have a buddy who has a wife who makes very insulting comments to and about his friends. None of his friends are nearly as close as they used to be. Nobody wants to spend time with him and his wife because of her insulting comments.

If she cancels the SB party I think I would be offended but I would try my best to keep the friendship intact.

Do you guys typically get along with her? I have a buddy who has a wife who makes very insulting comments to and about his friends. None of his friends are nearly as close as they used to be. Nobody wants to spend time with him and his wife because of her insulting comments.

If she cancels the SB party I think I would be offended but I would try my best to keep the friendship intact.

thanks

we do get along well as a group ( we all have at least 3 kids - some have 4 including me so its really a blast ...loud , fun almost always when we get together ) ...just some times she has done things where you shake your head and say what the heck

one example ...all of us where vacationing together in Lake George last year ...we had a blast ...one night she was in a quite bad mood ...and out of nowhere she says " i need a break from all of you " and leaves the cabin where we were all hanging out and left to go to hers ...next morning no one says a word and all goes back to normal

i am sure this will go back to normal as well but dont think it was right of her

main pt is i think she just helped guarantee a Giant victory :D

ok i am grasping for straws but i will take what i can get as a Giants fan :D

it seems that the end result of all of this is that you guys are going to end up not being friends

for that I say you are all a bunch of Megan Foxbags

Don't you mean that they are all a bunch of Irish's ??? :D

thanks

we do get along well as a group ( we all have at least 3 kids - some have 4 including me so its really a blast ...loud , fun almost always when we get together ) ...just some times she has done things where you shake your head and say what the heck

one example ...all of us where vacationing together in Lake George last year ...we had a blast ...one night she was in a quite bad mood ...and out of nowhere she says " i need a break from all of you " and leaves the cabin where we were all hanging out and left to go to hers ...next morning no one says a word and all goes back to normal

i am sure this will go back to normal as well but dont think it was right of her

main pt is i think she just helped guarantee a Giant victory :D

ok i am grasping for straws but i will take what i can get as a Giants fan :D

That does not sound bad. She sounds a bit moody and I am guessing she will host the party. My buddies wife makes comments about peolpe on a personal level and truly believes she is better than all his friends so it is a bit different.

If she is just moody then shrug it off and enjoy the family friendship.

Is she hot?

The Giants? :D I thought they were blown out by Romo and TO last week. :D

Sarcastic :wacko: No Crayton got in the way of things.

When asked what happens if giants make it to sb , steve's wife says well I guess I am not hosting the party ...she laughs as well and adds but don't worry I am sure I will see you all at my house on sb sunday as there is no wauy the giants are beating packers sunday "

If the occasional Megan Foxbag fan screwed up a team's chances at winning, there'd be 32 0-16 teams. :D

...all of us where vacationing together in Lake George last year ...we had a blast ...one night she was in a quite bad mood ...and out of nowhere she says " i need a break from all of you " and leaves the cabin where we were all hanging out and left to go to hers ...next morning no one says a word and all goes back to normal

Sounds like she has a case of foot-in-mouth disease. Nothing wrong with needing a break, but a simple "oh, jeez, I'm bushed, I'm going to go to my cabin for a bit" would have been fine.

I think you should all just start acting as if you all know that Mrs. Steve has Tourette's. (Such as, when she says something that is out of line, instead of getting mad, just start acting as though you have pity for her and her condition and how it is a shame that she has no control over to prevent herself from saying stupid things.)

I think you should all just start acting as if you all know that Mrs. Steve has Tourette's. (Such as, when she says something that is out of line, instead of getting mad, just start acting as though you have pity for her and her condition and how it is a shame that she has no control over to prevent herself from saying stupid things.)

and not bad wieigie ...not bad at all