[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New York Giants .......

isleseeya

its early in the day but its time to get ready :D

They said we probably would not beat bucs and eli would struggle vs bucs

top ranked pass defense ...yet giants won

They said we had no chance at all against powerful dallas cowboys in their

building ...yet giants won

They are saying we can't do it again ..not in gb , not on the frozen tundra

of lambeau field , not against that team led by the incomparible brett

favre ...well giants are road warriors and I say big blue can find a way to

get it done

To the super bowl we go

:D Let's go giants.....Let's go giants.....Let's go giants.....Let's go giants.....Let's go giants :wacko:

Ready for the INTRO !

and some added Inspiration

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to spoil your party but about the only thing positive to come out of you beating us is that you now will have to loss while freezing your balls off in minus degree weather in Green Bay.

Welcome to the 2007/8 version of the Ice Bowl. We had our turn, now it's yours.

Well I can't be all negative, you did play one hell of a game in Dallas so I have to give you credit where credit is due. :D

Good luck today as you will need every bit of it.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Sorry to spoil your party but about the only thing positive to come out of you beating us is that you now will have to loss while freezing your balls off in minus degree weather in Green Bay.

Welcome to the 2007/8 version of the Ice Bowl. We had our turn, now it's yours.

Well I can't be all negative, you did play one hell of a game in Dallas so I have to give you credit where credit is due. :D

Good luck today as you will need every bit of it.

i like you sigline :D

plenty of doubters ...but Giants seem to like it that way as well as playing on the road ...we got a shot today , no doubt

These are 2 good football teams and I think it will be an exciting game. You gotta tip your cap to what the Ginats have done here and I am actually happy for Eli and Coughlin..Especially for sticking it to tiki..The Packers have had an awesome season as well. 2 teams that got business done and earned the shot at the ultimate game

I find myself torn on who to root for. A good friend of mine is a NYG fan and has invited me to his house to watch the game. I, like most of America, would love to see Brett Favre play in another SB. On the other hand, I'd like to see Tom Coughlin finally make it to the big dance as a head coach. He had his chances here in Jax, but the window finally closed on him. I think both of these teams have the personel to give the Pats a game in the SB. The G-Men proved that on the final week of the season. So I'll probably root for whoever is behind and hope for an exciting game that ends in OT. Good luck to both the Pack and G-Men! Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Wow, I didn't expect half the posts in a Giants fans thread to be disgruntled Cowboys fans! :D

Well I rooted for the Giants twice this year and they are 1-1.

I'll root again if they beat the Pack. :D

Edited by Zooty

You realize it's still close to 3 hrs to kickoff for the EARLY game? :D And SD/NE is just a small dose of methadone for those of us waiting for the pile of uncut heroin that will be NY/GB.

Today is going to take forever.

These are 2 good football teams and I think it will be an exciting game. You gotta tip your cap to what the Ginats have done here and I am actually happy for Eli and Coughlin..Especially for sticking it to tiki..The Packers have had an awesome season as well. 2 teams that got business done and earned the shot at the ultimate game

well said Whomp :D

You realize it's still close to 3 hrs to kickoff for the EARLY game? :D And SD/NE is just a small dose of methadone for those of us waiting for the pile of uncut heroin that will be NY/GB.

Today is going to take forever.

i agree ..sitting on couch ready to pull my hair out

lets get it on already :D

but once it all starts it should be fun :wacko:

I hear the Giants are using cream that heats on contact with the skin.

Eli's bringing it in his purse right next to his bottle of Midol.

hope it works for eli ..the midol that is

by the way Packers do realize the game is outdoors today correct ? with them practicing all week indoors was wondering if they realize what below 70 degrees is :D

From what I hear you claimed the last spot on the bandwagon.

No thanks, Boys fan win or lose.

:D

unfortunately have had alot of heart break as a Giants fans since 1979 but also a bunch of great moments full of celebration ...hopefully today is another one

Let me guess you were born in 1979? Good Luck today rooting for your team of the moment.

team of the moment ? born in 1979 ?

you around here much ? Oklahoma's and cowboys seasons are over ...you need to catch up with the times

but thanks i will be rooting for my team ( permanent )