[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New York Giants .......

isleseeya

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are 2 good football teams and I think it will be an exciting game. You gotta tip your cap to what the Ginats have done here and I am actually happy for Eli and Coughlin..Especially for sticking it to tiki..The Packers have had an awesome season as well. 2 teams that got business done and earned the shot at the ultimate game

I was talking to a buddy of mine a little while ago, and I said I think the fans of both teams are in a state of "Wow, NFC Championship game; happy to be here, this is great!..."

"....but being in the SB would be greater and make me even happier!" :D

I was talking to a buddy of mine a little while ago, and I said I think the fans of both teams are in a state of "Wow, NFC Championship game; happy to be here, this is great!..."

"....but being in the SB would be greater and make me even happier!" :D

I'm not one of those guys. Making it this far doesn't mean a thing and I'll be pissed if fn Fredo makes it to the Super Bowl.

"It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect! "

I wonder how many David Vs Goliath analogies we'll see and here the next two weeks...

:D

:D Probably equal to the number we'd have seen if GB played NE...or if Dal played NE..or Seattle...well, you get the picture.

I wonder how many David Vs Goliath analogies we'll see and here the next two weeks...

For a good 2 1/2 quarters, the Giants dominated the Pats in a game the Pats were obviously very motivated to win. They let the momentum swing the other way, but they proved they could play up to the Pats' level. They then proceeded to win 3 road playoff games. They are peaking at the right time...I don't know anyone who predicted it, and I think a lot of us fans are in a complete state of elated shock, but the fact is this is a damn good team right now. They are carrying a lot of momentum and confidence into the Super Bowl and I expect a close game.

For a good 2 1/2 quarters, the Giants dominated the Pats in a game the Pats were obviously very motivated to win. They let the momentum swing the other way, but they proved they could play up to the Pats' level. They then proceeded to win 3 road playoff games. They are peaking at the right time...I don't know anyone who predicted it, and I think a lot of us fans are in a complete state of elated shock, but the fact is this is a damn good team right now. They are carrying a lot of momentum and confidence into the Super Bowl and I expect a close game.

They are playing great right now, but they had a ton of things go there way against the Pats and were still on the short end of the stick when the final whistle blew. They converted 60% of their third downs, had a 74 yard kick return, had a heck of a game out of Eli, and it still wasn't enough...

I firmly believe that the 2007 Patriots are not beatable.

There is no evidence to prove that this Patriot team is beatable.

Nobody's perfect, therefore no team is perfect, therefore any team can be beaten.

Giants 27, Pats 24. Coughlin goes for it on 4th and 4 at the Pats' 10 yard line instead of putting the game in Tynes' hands, Eli fakes the handoff to Bradshaw and throws a strike to Boss in the end zone as time expires. Eli wins MVP. :Dyawn:;):D

Shockey is traded in the offseason. :D:bio::headbang::D

:wacko:

I wasn't a fan but after how they played against the Pats a few weeks ago I am now. Hope you don't mind another part time fan.

I figgered the Giants bandwagon would need to add some room as the anti-Pats crowd starts showing up. :D

Seriously though, no other team played as well as the Giants have during the playoffs, including the Pats. It's not hard to believe in a good game and a potential Giants win.

Nobody's perfect, therefore no team is perfect, therefore any team can be beaten.

Giants 27, Pats 24. Coughlin goes for it on 4th and 4 at the Pats' 10 yard line instead of putting the game in Tynes' hands, Eli fakes the handoff to Bradshaw and throws a strike to Boss in the end zone as time expires. Eli wins MVP. :D:bio::headbang::D

Shockey is traded in the offseason. :D:Dyawn::D

:wacko:

;) at the thought of Coughlin ever going for it on 4th down.

I figgered the Giants bandwagon would need to add some room as the anti-Pats crowd starts showing up. :D

Seriously though, no other team played as well as the Giants have during the playoffs, including the Pats. It's not hard to believe in a good game and a potential Giants win.

I agree ..and i did not see you on the boards ( in the giant threads over the weekend ..unless i missed some ) ..worried you celebrated too hard after the victory over Pack :D

one more big mountain to climb and then we can celebrate like never before :wacko:

I agree ..and i did not see you on the boards ( in the giant threads over the weekend ..unless i missed some ) ..worried you celebrated too hard after the victory over Pack :D

one more big mountain to climb and then we can celebrate like never before :D

My friend and I brought the wives to the NE-Charges (both women are Pats fans). Unfortunately, I spent all day Sunday in the ER of one of the local hospitals as the wife had a very bad reaction to something. She went from fine at the ticket gate to being passed out in one of the ladies rooms inside of 15 minutes. We still don't know what caused the reaction, but she is better now. The ER doc was way cool, an old school Pats fan (had a Coates jersey on all day). His wife kept calling him with updates which he kept passing on to me.