[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New York Giants .......

isleseeya

My friend and I brought the wives to the NE-Charges (both women are Pats fans). Unfortunately, I spent all day Sunday in the ER of one of the local hospitals as the wife had a very bad reaction to something. She went from fine at the ticket gate to being passed out in one of the ladies rooms inside of 15 minutes. We still don't know what caused the reaction, but she is better now. The ER doc was way cool, an old school Pats fan (had a Coates jersey on all day). His wife kept calling him with updates which he kept passing on to me.

wow glad your wife is ok ..scary stuff ..hope she continues to feel better

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Seriously though, no other team played as well as the Giants have during the playoffs, including the Pats. It's not hard to believe in a good game and a potential Giants win.

I was a Patriots hater before it was cool.

They played them about as tough as anyone, and have gained confidence since. The 2 week layoff should help. But then Belichick having 2 weeks to prepare is tough too.

wow glad your wife is ok ..scary stuff ..hope she continues to feel better

Thanks. It's not often that something can come between me and a football game. This was clearly one of those times. It was funny though, the first thing the doc told my wife when she came to was that she owed me a trip to the Super Bowl. :D He really help to keep me from freaking out during the day.

Thanks. It's not often that something can come between me and a football game. This was clearly one of those times. It was funny though, the first thing the doc told my wife when she came to was that she owed me a trip to the Super Bowl. :D He really help to keep me from freaking out during the day.

So is she paying for the Super Bowl trip? :D j/k Glad shes OK. You have no idea what caused it?

So is she paying for the Super Bowl trip? :wacko: j/k Glad shes OK. You have no idea what caused it?

No, she's going to the docs today to try and figure things out.

Good Luck to the Giants and their fans. I think this is going to be a stellar game and another close one. You have the Giants without a doubt playing the best football of the season with Eli as confident as ever playing even better than Brady in the post-season a confident Eli could be dangerous. You have the undefeated Patriots who week in and week out find a way to get it done with a potent offense and a Def that's seen big improvements in the post-season. Key to the game is the Pats stopping Eli and Burress while on the other side of the ball the Giants need to apply pressure on Brady whilst stopping the run. The next week and a half is going to seem like an eternity. Good Luck.