[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any Sleepers?

I'm talking real sleepers, one's that wouldn't be owned in a 12-team league with around 6 DBs on a team.

I could help someone out at LB or DL. Just give me what you wanna know.

But I am stuck here on DB.

Please help, thanks.

Is this a dynasty league or redraft? Scoring system?

Dynasty

1.5 for a tackle

.8 for assist

4 for a sack

5 for a Pick

Not all sleepers but maybe way down a lot of depth charts are:

M. Huff (OAK)

R. Nelson (JAC)

O Atogwe (STL)

D. Revis (NYJ)

L. Bodden (CLE)

A. Rolle (ARI)

L Landry (WAS)

Guys coming back from injuries D. Robinson (HOU) P. Jones (TEN), A. Wilson (ARI)

Not all sleepers but maybe way down a lot of depth charts are:

M. Huff (OAK)

R. Nelson (JAC)

O Atogwe (STL)

D. Revis (NYJ)

L. Bodden (CLE)

A. Rolle (ARI)

L Landry (WAS)

Guys coming back from injuries D. Robinson (HOU) P. Jones (TEN), A. Wilson (ARI)

Thanks, but all are owned except Robinson

Chinedum Ndukwe 7th round pick by Cinn in the 07 draft that played some at the end of the year and played pretty well:

weeks 16 & 17 combined he posted: 11 solos, 3 assists, 1 forced fum, 1 fum recovery, 2 INTs and 3 Passes Defended

that extrapolates out to 88 solos, 24 assists the other stats are way to hit or miss to guess on...i wouldnt expect that type of production

over an entire season but he very well could get a shot to be the starting SS come training camp

Tye Hill STL is another young CB that I like...due to injury he only played in 8 games this yr and still logged 34 solos

Eric Green is a guy that finished the year on IR but could put up 75+ solos next yr(rolle only made it back into the starting lineup because of injuries)

Michael Johnson NYG could also get a shot to start at SS for the Gmen next yr too

Edited by keggerz

I'm talking real sleepers, one's that wouldn't be owned in a 12-team league with around 6 DBs on a team.

Please help, thanks.

In my 12-team dynasty (with a mix of somewhat noob and veteran IDP owners), here are some names that are FAs that could be nice sleepers:

Cedric Griffin, CB (MIN)

Danieal Manning, S (CHI)

Antrel Rolle, CB (ARI)

Fred Bennett, CB (HOU)

Reed Doughty, S (WAS)

In my 12-team dynasty (with a mix of somewhat noob and veteran IDP owners), here are some names that are FAs that could be nice sleepers:

Cedric Griffin, CB (MIN)

Danieal Manning, S (CHI)

Antrel Rolle, CB (ARI)

Fred Bennett, CB (HOU)

Reed Doughty, S (WAS)

Griffin shouldnt be on any wires...

now name the DBs that had 80+ solos this yr...

1. Cedrick Griffin 82(plus he added 10 assists, 1 fumble rec, 2 forced fumbles and 10 passes defended)

I didnt list him in my sleeper list because I never would have expected him to be on any wire really

Griffin shouldnt be on any wires...

now name the DBs that had 80+ solos this yr...

1. Cedrick Griffin 82(plus he added 10 assists, 1 fumble rec, 2 forced fumbles and 10 passes defended)

I didnt list him in my sleeper list because I never would have expected him to be on any wire really

Griffin is owned.

As to Daniel Manning, I thought Mike Brown was the starter before the injury?

I like Tye Hill

Anyone know anything about Kelly Jennings? 1st rounder in 06 by Seattle

And What's up with Bobby Carpenter?

Mike Brown is done in Chicago. Read that somewhere recently.

Not exactly true. From KFFL:

Bears | M. Brown’s future with team uncertain

Mon, 7 Jan 2008 22:02:07 -0800

Larry Mayer, of ChicagoBears.com, reports Chicago Bears S Mike Brown's (knee) future with the team is uncertain. Brown has suffered serious leg injuries each of the past four years that has caused him to miss 43 games. General manager Jerry Angelo said, "How am I going to count on Mike Brown? Mike's been hurt a lot. We certainly would like to have Mike on our football team, but we're just going to wait. He's several months away from being back and healthy again, and we'll just see as time goes on where that road leads." Brown's contract expires following the 2008 season.

He's probably done, and Manning has done enough to warrant a starting job anyways.

Carpenter is a guy who hasn't been able to make the transition from being a 4-3 LB to a 3-4 LB in the pros. He got a shot to play some in the final games as a rookie and looked like a deer in headlights. He seems to be a hard enough worker and has excelled on special teams ,but it seems to me that he's just not a good fit in Dallas. The only guy he could possible beat out is Ayodele and even if he did, I don't see him putting up good numbers from that position, considering James would be right beside him. His only hope, imo, is a change of scenery to a 4-3 team.

Carpenter is a guy who hasn't been able to make the transition from being a 4-3 LB to a 3-4 LB in the pros. He got a shot to play some in the final games as a rookie and looked like a deer in headlights. He seems to be a hard enough worker and has excelled on special teams ,but it seems to me that he's just not a good fit in Dallas. The only guy he could possible beat out is Ayodele and even if he did, I don't see him putting up good numbers from that position, considering James would be right beside him. His only hope, imo, is a change of scenery to a 4-3 team.

Thanks for that, Rotoworld said they are looing to deal him and Spears.

http://football27.myfantasyleague.com/2007...ints&TEAM=*

That's the list, anyone really jump out on you?

Hamza Abdullah could approach 75-80 solos with a full 16 games next yr...he tailed off a bit at the end of the season but i think he was dinged up a bit or sick or something like that and dont sleep on Ndukwe(sp?)

Not sure what they plan on getting for them, since they're both nearing bust status. Perhaps the Cowboys hope that Parcells will want to bring them to Miami with him, since he is the one who drafted them.

Some good names have been mentioned. I might also look at Fakhir Brown and Abram Elam.

Pool is on my waivers list

I thought Smith only came in because Polu was hurt?

Smith was rotating in with the other safety (can't remember the name right now) and was/is slated to start with Troy once he gets the D down.

Please help, thanks.

McGowen Safety from Chicago - he might be gone but he is a monster and makes a whole lot of tackles.

Thanks guys, I think I got some DBs that will definitly help my defense.

But now my LBs...

Very good starters... not so good of a bench.

I have Tedy B.(might retire), Channing Crowder, Manny Lawson, Freddy Keiho, and Bobby Carepenter (who knows how good these 4 will do.)