[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official NYG @ GBP thread

Swiss Cheezhead

I predict the Packers' O-line has another good game, Grant and Brandon Jackson combine for 35 rushes, 120 yards and 2 TDs. Favre goes about 12-24 for 140 yards and zero TDs. I think the Giants offense will struggle all game, and the Packers win 20-6.

I certainly don't mean any disrespect to the Giants -- they've impressed me so far, especially considering the whole-team effort it's taken for them to get here. However, I think they'll be outmatched at Lambeau.

I can't wait to watch. :D

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely rooting for the Packers here, even as a Bear fan. :D Always had a tremendous amount of respect for Fav-ruh (how could you not?) and I have a little triple-or-nothing bet with a Giant fan co-worker/buddy/sometimes Huddler. Go Pack go! :D

Definitely rooting for the Packers here, even as a Bear fan. :wacko: Always had a tremendous amount of respect for Fav-ruh (how could you not?) and I have a little triple-or-nothing bet with a Giant fan co-worker/buddy/sometimes Huddler. Go Pack go! :D

I used to like you :D

:D

Looking forward to this game as well, with no ties to either team, I still am not sure who I am pulling for! I see GB being a bit more consistent on offense and should be able to put up points even in the cold. G-Men come back late in the 4th to get close but fall just shy of a FG short (wide right).

I predict a 26-24 final.......GB

I predict the Packers' O-line has another good game, Grant and Brandon Jackson combine for 35 rushes, 120 yards and 2 TDs. Favre goes about 12-24 for 140 yards and zero TDs. I think the Giants offense will struggle all game, and the Packers win 20-6.

I certainly don't mean any disrespect to the Giants -- they've impressed me so far, especially considering the whole-team effort it's taken for them to get here. However, I think they'll be outmatched at Lambeau.

I can't wait to watch. :D

The overconfident Packers version of Cowboyz1! I guess the stars and planets will need to be aligned for the Giants to have any chance today. :D

Here's to a good game. :wacko: I hope the Giants prove everyone wrong once again.

O linemen love playing in the cold and the slop. Those athletic defensive linemen have a hard time in conditions like this. Strahan and Osi should stunt or move inside and try and get in Favre's face.

Let's see how they do.

ESPN News radio said the Giants brought in their own sideline and helmet heaters. :D

Those are heaters the helmets hang on on the sidelines so they're warm when you go back in the game.

Edited by Randall

Packers 34 Giants 13

I find this odd, as going into the Cowboys-Giants game, you said several times, that the winner of that game would go on to clobber the Packers the following week and cruise into the Super Bowl.

Oh, I see, you are trying the jinx method.............you do know, that you have to truly think it is going to happen for the opposite to occur :D

Madison active, Dockery inactive.

Blackmon, Walker both inactive.

Walker too? Damn.

The wind is blowing the flags on top of the stadium, but it doesn't appear to be having a huge effect down on the field. It does seem, however, it will be easier to kick north -- from right to left on your TV screen.

Kicking toward the north end zone with the wind slightly behind him, Packers kicker Mason Crosby had plenty of leg on a 48-yarder, sneaked a 53-yarder over the crossbar and was short from 55. Kicking south, he had just enough on a 48-yarder and didn't try any from farther.

Crosby clearly has a stronger leg than Giants kicker Lawrence Tynes, who barely had enough from 49 yards toward the north end zone.

Edited by Randall

I find this odd, as going into the Cowboys-Giants game, you said several times, that the winner of that game would go on to clobber the Packers the following week and cruise into the Super Bowl.

Oh, I see, you are trying the jinx method.............you do know, that you have to truly think it is going to happen for the opposite to occur :D

:D

bunch of huddlers noted the same as well