[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official NYG @ GBP thread

Swiss Cheezhead

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the pack compete on defense without cheating. Damn how many penalties can one team have on one defensive series.

What a wasted opportunity Dallas gave away last week. They would be up 3 scores right now on this pathetic fudge packer team.

Al Harris is the most over rated corner in football. TO completely owned him, now Plaxico is doing the same thing.

\\\\

Way to keep NY in the game, GB. What the F#@K!

No joke, can you imagine what the score would be if Favre was in Dallas today. Down 3 scores easily.

Man, Dallas crapped the bed at the worst possible time last week, otherwise its the 2 best teams in the NFL playing next week for all the marbles

Can the pack compete on defense without cheating. Damn how many penalties can one team have on one defensive series.

What a wasted opportunity Dallas gave away last week. They would be up 3 scores right now on this pathetic fudge packer team.

Al Harris is the most over rated corner in football. TO completely owned him, now Plaxico is doing the same thing.

\\\\

I guess we'll never know as Dallas clearly isn't the better team this year anymore. Sorry to hear you're still bitter.

No joke, can you imagine what the score would be if Favre was in Dallas today. Down 3 scores easily.

Man, Dallas crapped the bed at the worst possible time last week, otherwise its the 2 best teams in the NFL playing next week for all the marbles

:D:D:wacko::D:D

Somebody get this guy a pacifier!

I guess we'll never know as Dallas clearly isn't the better team this year anymore. Sorry to hear you're still bitter.

Neither is GB. You are damn right Im bitter. Best team in the NFC is out of the playoffs. But NY is proving it belongs. How bout GB?

Neither is GB. You are damn right Im bitter. Best team in the NFC is out of the playoffs. But NY is proving it belongs. How bout GB?

Man, you've been crying like a baby for a whole week now. How old are you? 5? Best teams ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS ALREADY. Would, coulda, shoulda...wah..wah baby.

Man, you've been crying like a baby for a whole week now. How old are you? 5? Best teams ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS ALREADY. Would, coulda, shoulda...wah..wah baby.

Obviously not, Dallas already punked Green Bay. They certainly arent one of the best teams. BS call is the only reason they just scored. At least NE eanred their W.

Obviously not, Dallas already punked Green Bay. They certainly arent one of the best teams. BS call is the only reason they just scored. At least NE eanred their W.

Still crying. You're pathetic Ryan. Somebody get this guy a change of diapers and a warm bottle of milk.

Doesn't really matter if Dallas punked GB now, does it? Only in your mind, I guess. Do you still hear voices?

Still crying. You're pathetic Ryan. Somebody get this guy a change of diapers and a warm bottle of milk.

Doesn't really matter if Dallas punked GB now, does it? Only in your mind, I guess. Do you still hear voices?

You are getting me confused with TO. Crying aint my specialty.

You are getting me confused with TO. Crying aint my specialty.

Dude, you've been crying in EVERY thread you post in. Even if it doesn't pertain to Dallas at all. Get over it. Everybody else has.

Edited by tosberg34