[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

18-1 is sure gonna sting

Chief Dick

I am with you. I would love to see GB win but I have nothing against the Giants. Just don't like the Pats. In fact I am not a hater of many teams but for some reason, I don't think it is the SB's, I just don't like the Pats and I never have. Same goes for Dallas and the Raiders but I know where that comes from.

Judging by the initial post, I think the "jinx" has already been bestowed upon the Giants.

Then again, I don't think you can jinx the greatest coach, qb, wr not named Rice, and greatest team ever...

I don't think they make jinx's that big.

Yeah, well, you may be right, but I have to give it a shot.

Vegas line......Patriots 13.5 point favorites

:D

wow that is total disrespect. You'd think they earned a little more juice then that after playing them to within three once already and the last two weeks performances. But what do I know, I went Ofor predicting against the Gmen.

wow that is total disrespect. You'd think they earned a little more juice then that after playing them to within three once already

They also had a nearly perfect game from Eli, along with everything on offense going as perfectly as it could... Not to mention that they also had a 74 yard kick return, and they were still down by 10 with 30 seconds left...

Just to insure the wammy is put on the Patriots, I Cowboyz1 predict the Giants don't have a chance.

It's worked two weeks in a row. :D

Don't forget that the stars and planets would have to be aligned for the Giants to even have a shot at winning.

Oh yeah, we need to make sure Irish is rooting for the Patriots too!!!

I thought the Giants had a fair shot at beating the Packers, but I am squarely in the Giants have little shot at beating the Pats camp; However, if Brady has a game like he did today, it could be close and the Giants could win. I just don't see it.

Bottom line: I'll have little interest in the Superbowl and will be watching for the commercials and eating the food.

wow that is total disrespect. You'd think they earned a little more juice then that after playing them to within three once already and the last two weeks performances. But what do I know, I went Ofor predicting against the Gmen.

Where do u place bets at. I want to put my money on the Giants. Because if they win by one point I beat the odds period.

THere are only two teams the pats could have matched up with which would have had me rooting of the pats....Redskins or GIants. Cowboys I would have just been annoyed at the whole f'n thing as I dislike both teams about the same / Bucs I've gotten to the point of moving them up even with cowboys. Only the GIants and Skins do I detest more than the Pats....

So halfheartedly will root for the pats

dammmmiiitttt

Giants don't stand a chance.

Yes, 18-1 would sting. But it ain't gonna happen.

:D

Giants had no chance against Bucs ( and their topranked pass defense ) , Giants had no chance against rested cowboys on the road , Giants definitely had no chance against Green bay at lambeau in the cold with Brett Favre , etc ...

proved the experts wrong each time ...so one more game of " giants have no chance " and maybe they will be SB champs after all :D

The general media wants the Pats to lose this game so bad hence the high odds. The "no respect" bit will be heard day in and day out until kick off. Even I was surprised by the 13.5 I was expecting more like 7-9.

THere are only two teams the pats could have matched up with which would have had me rooting of the pats....Redskins or GIants. Cowboys I would have just been annoyed at the whole f'n thing as I dislike both teams about the same / Bucs I've gotten to the point of moving them up even with cowboys. Only the GIants and Skins do I detest more than the Pats....

So halfheartedly will root for the pats

dammmmiiitttt

You hate the Skins and Giants more than the Cowboys? Are you an Eagles fan?!?!? I dislike all of them strongly, but for now, the Cowboys earn the most hate.