[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats SuperCharger!

H8tank

Through the good and really good, the thick and really thick, the ups and really far ups, the highs and extreme highs, the sunny days, and the really sunny days, this guy always stayed strong, and deserves the respect that he has received !!!!

DMD, can we start a football fans hall of fame ? I think I speak for everyone in saying, we have our first induction.

That is a really good Idea menudo, this SuperFan has truly set the bar at a level I don't think has ever even been considered before, this SuperFandom accomplishment will go down as the single greatest testimant of fan sacrifice since the dahli lama set himself on fire.

:D

the chit that you lazy basturds, who don't have a dog still in the race, can come up with.....

very proud!

:wacko:

Listen, I think your are being uptight here.

We aren't ripping the Patriots or their fans. In fact, most have congratulated the Patriots today. This is to call out a guy who jumped on the bandwagon in the MIDDLE of an undefeated season. If I were a true Patriots fan, this would annoy me as well.

Anyway, ONCE AGAIN, congrats on the Patriots victory. They are one game away from history. :D

Wow, what can I say guys. I'm honored. To finally get all the respect that I've known for so long I deserve.

What can I say? I love me some me.

I wish the best of luck to all of your favorite teams next year when they try to stop the Patriots from going 38-0.

If someone stops the Pats next year, I'm pretty sure it will be you're favorite team that does it.

Listen, I think your are being uptight here.

We aren't ripping the Patriots or their fans. In fact, most have congratulated the Patriots today. This is to call out a guy who jumped on the bandwagon in the MIDDLE of an undefeated season. If I were a true Patriots fan, this would annoy me as well.

Anyway, ONCE AGAIN, congrats on the Patriots victory. They are one game away from history. :D

hehe...i know i know...see :smileyfacesabove:

thanks man....i saw your other post in another thread too...your a stand up dude. :D