[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

32 teams came

Patriots

I love the *. I did the same thing after your Mom blew me but refused to swallow,

This is a shame. True, die-hard, Pats fans like SuperCharger get drug down by these other classless Pats fans.

After this year I would not pay the huddle any amount of money. 19-0 into the sunset. Have fun on the boards. I am gone forever. Signing off. If you reply to this know that I will not read it.

DD - Please delete my account.

:D

After this year I would not pay the huddle any amount of money. 19-0 into the sunset. Have fun on the boards. I am gone forever. Signing off. If you reply to this know that I will not read it.

:D Sweeeeeet :D

I long for the day when true Pats fans (like Mrs. Jelly) don't have to suffer association with the cornholios who have come out of the woodwork in the past two seasons ...

:D Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.

Interestingly enough he logged on 1/21/08. Guess he was just checking in to see if his account was deleted. :D

Can you take the rest of the obnoxious Patriot bandwagoneer fans with you.