[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Respects to Giants and Fans

Cowboyz1

I must say, that was one of the best games I have seen defensively in a long time. Giants and Fans, well done. That's three straight road games where the defense for the Giants has basically shut down very good offenses. That's two weeks in a row I didn't give the Gmen a prayer to win and I was dead wrong big time.

I hereby retract my Mini Manning comments as Manning has proved worthy of his name. Burress is an iron man.

I didn't give the Gmen respect but after what I just witnessed in the past two weeks they have earned a lot of respect in my eyes.

Well done Giants keeping the NFC East end up.

Congrats, FR and Soop and the rest of you Big Blue fans. Well deserved wins. I know you guys are happy as hell right now. Good for you. :D

We got a look at the Giants vs. NE matchup in week 17 and from what I saw then and now, NE better be ready for this club. They can certainly beat NE.

Good luck guys. I will be pulling for ya in the SB.

See ya next year. :D

Edited by Cowboyz1

Thanks, that's a great gesture. If Dallas were playing in Arizona, I'd be rooting for them as well.

If it were the Eagles, on the other hand. . . . :D

Thanks, that's a great gesture. If Dallas were playing in Arizona, I'd be rooting for them as well.

If it were the Eagles, on the other hand. . . . :D

Hey, this is one Eagles fan that will be rooting for the Giants. (as long as Brady throws a couple TDS to Welker or Boss catches a TD or two so I can win my playoff league) :D

I must say, that was one of the best games I have seen defensively in a long time. Giants and Fans, well done. That's three straight road games where the defense for the Giants has basically shut down very good offenses. That's two weeks in a row I didn't give the Gmen a prayer to win and I was dead wrong big time.

I hereby retract my Mini Manning comments as Manning has proved worthy of his name. Burress is an iron man.

I didn't give the Gmen respect but after what I just witnessed in the past two weeks they have earned a lot of respect in my eyes.

Congrats, FR and Soop and the rest of you Big Blue fans. Well deserved wins. I know you guys are happy as hell right now. Good for you. :D

We got a look at the Giants vs. NE matchup in week 17 and from what I saw then and now, NE better be ready for this club. They can certainly beat NE.

Couldnt agree more. I cant believe Im going to be rooting for NY in Arizona. But they are definately deserving of being there.

Couldnt agree more. I cant believe Im going to be rooting for NY in Arizona. But they are definately deserving of being there.

Absolutely Sarge, they actually made me feel better about losing to them last week. I can't believe I just said that but it's true. At least I know we lost to a very good football team and our O was doing the best they could against a very stout defesive ball club AND we took them down to the last play of the game. Strange as it may seem, I think the Cowboys now realize that this team was not a fluke and feel better about themselves also.

Regardless, the Giants have done what only a couple of teams have done and that's go on the road as a wildcard and make the SB. In Green Bay at -4 no less. That's saying something. Now if they beat NE, then I may extend my fanship for a few more weeks to bask in NE loss.

Football is very strange in less then 4 hours I have become a Giant fan. At least for two weeks anyway.

Come on Gmen, RECK IT!

I need more medication............. :D

Any room on the Big Blue bandwagon guys for a Cowboy fan who wants to see NE get beat? :D

Disclaimer:

All rights reserved that once this game is over we are again arch rivals and I will again loathe the Gmen and their fans.

Edited by Cowboyz1

There is room on the Giants Bandwagon. We will also need people pulling and pushing the wagon vs the Pats :D

Sign me up, anything to see the Pats season recked! Not only that, nice to see a fellow East team represent with some heart and fearless attitude.

Hell, I'll even poop scoop behind the horses if that means the Gmen win!

How are any of you Cowboy fans now rooting for the Giants. If Miami, Buffalo or the Jets made the Super Bowl I would root for whoever they would play hoping for an epic ass beating.

I can chime in and say that I absolutely didn't go for the bears last year. Bears, and the Vi... Well, I've really never had the option to root for or against the other teams in the North come playoff time... I can assure you that I wouldn't do it though.

How are any of you Cowboy fans now rooting for the Giants. If Miami, Buffalo or the Jets made the Super Bowl I would root for whoever they would play hoping for an epic ass beating.

It's simple..... I'm an NFC guy. I always root for the NFC team. But what makes it even better, the NFC team is from my favorite NFC Division. Same with college. I'll always be a West Coast, PAC 10 fan.

If the Packers or Bears made the Superbowl, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be rooting for them. I rooted for the Bucs when they went b/c they gave Lions fans hope (and they were out of the division then). I'd probably root for the Vikings because that would give Lions fans hope too.

It's simple..... I'm an NFC guy. I always root for the NFC team. But what makes it even better, the NFC team is from my favorite NFC Division. Same with college. I'll always be a West Coast, PAC 10 fan.

Not me... I was against OSU in the bowl game, as I'm a Michigan fan... In the Super Bowl last year I rooted against the Bears because they were the bears, and I hate the Bears, Lions, and Vikings... I think it's a rule.

+1 from a Packer fan.