[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Respects to Giants and Fans

Cowboyz1

+1 from a Packer fan.

I'm pulling for the Pats... As a kid I rooted for Wyle E Coyote, Darth Vader, and Arnold in The Terminator...

If the Pack can't win, I want the team that no one wants to win to take it all... That way the most amount of people will be miserable with the end result.

Well this is making me feel better that the Lions dropped one to the G-men at home, 16-10. :P

Seriously, how hard did the Lions schedule turn out to be? @ Redskins, Cowboys, Giants, @ Chargers . . . of course the Pack twice. Remember the good old days when a 3-13 record meant you DIDN'T play the third-hardest schedule the next season?

Peace

policy

I will tell you one thing though, Coughlin had better take a look at his bed side manor because he almost cost his team a win and ruined his kickers head. Rather then "hey Tynes get that kick out of your head, and watch the D get you another chance, come on now shake it off, we're gonna need you now" he said, "come on you piece of $hit make the kick" like most every other Giant fan.

It's not like he didn't know what was going on, kick it through the team goes to the SB, miss and I'm a goat for life and my team wants me hung. Sure glad he made that last one or he would be approaching Buckner and Norwood territory. But his coach should have been calming him down rather then adding pressure IMO. Just and observation.

I will tell you one thing though, Coughlin had better take a look at his bed side manor because he almost cost his team a win and ruined his kickers head. Rather then "hey Tynes get that kick out of your head, and watch the D get you another chance, come on now shake it off, we're gonna need you now" he said, "come on you piece of $hit make the kick" like most every other Giant fan.

It's not like he didn't know what was going on, kick it through the team goes to the SB, miss and I'm a goat for life and my team wants me hung. Sure glad he made that last one or he would be approaching Buckner and Norwood territory. But his coach should have been calming him down rather then adding pressure IMO. Just and observation.

We don't know exactly what sort of relationship dynamic Coughlin and Tynes have. As I recall, Tynes was on the hot seat this season, wasn't he?

Could be that Coughlin said exactly what needed to be said. Doesn't seem like the right thing, but who knows?

How are any of you Cowboy fans now rooting for the Giants. If Miami, Buffalo or the Jets made the Super Bowl I would root for whoever they would play hoping for an epic ass beating.

Don't want to see NE do it. I think their organization and players are classless and I don't want to see them win and I am certainly tired of this Greatest team in History nonsense. Philly and Washington are much higher on my list of dislike teams then the Giants. I actually liked the Parcells Giant teams, I can't say that for any era when it comes to Philly or Washintong excepted I pulled for Doug Williams to win and make history.

Top 5 Disliked teams

Raiders

Niners

Philly

Washington

New England