[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

double whammy for the Chargers

CaptainHook

:D The results of today's games really sucked!! :D

I can only hope that the Pats make the Super Bowl an EXTREMELY long day for Peyton's kid brother!!!

Eh, Rivers is just as good as Eli, really. You got the same QB + some gravy thanks to his petulance; Charger fans should THANK him.

The Chargers were actually triple whammied by Tomlinson. I think Ditkaless would agree that LT, along with Sarge of course, is a punk ass bitch.

:D

In all seriousness Charger fans,

Are you guys tired of LT's antics yet? He's always talking about class, then he bitches at Rivers during a game, then refuses to talk to him and storms off pouting... He always claims to be a team player and what not, but today I saw Rivers who has a potentially torn up knee, and Gates who has a dislocated toe gut it out... All the while, the classy one was on the sidelines with a bone bruise... A boo boo...

I'm just wondering what the homer slant is...

Hatred for Eli is worse than the hatred for the Patriots?

It's not hatred, but, yes, my severe dislike for Eli is stronger than that for the Pats. At least the Pats represent the same conference as the Bolts.

:D

In all seriousness Charger fans,

Are you guys tired of LT's antics yet? He's always talking about class, then he bitches at Rivers during a game, then refuses to talk to him and storms off pouting... He always claims to be a team player and what not, but today I saw Rivers who has a potentially torn up knee, and Gates who has a dislocated toe gut it out... All the while, the classy one was on the sidelines with a bone bruise... A boo boo...

I'm just wondering what the homer slant is...

I WAS surprised that LT only played three plays, but as a homer I still appreciate what LT has meant to the Bolts. That'll never change.

Edited by Chargerz

I WAS surprised that LT only played three plays, but as a homer I still appreciate what LT was meant to the Bolts. That'll never change.

I've always liked LT and watching him at TCU, but his pouting and attitude towards Rivers this season soured me on him... Then to see Gates and Rivers play like warriors while LT sat on the sidelines, not even offering Turner any insight as to what to look for because he was sulking over his bruised knee was pathetic...

cameras don't always tell the story.

there's nothing LT2 could help Rivers or Turner with in that game. Michael Turner is a vet. He knows the drill. Rivers is the QB. he's not gonna be asking LT2 what he should be looking for in the passing game. if LT2 was hurt than there's nothing he could do but stay out of the way.

i will agree that a little cheerleading from the sideline might have looked better. some people just can't hide their disappointment. he was finally in the AFC Championship game and couldn't go. ....and to question his toughness is just stupid. :D RBs and knee injuries do not mix!

also, i thought Junior Seau handled himself well with his speech at the end by acknowledging the city of San Diego.

congratulations to the Patriots.

as for Eli, who cares. he's a NYG. we're a better team for that trade for sure.

Edited by rebdog