[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady in a walking cast today

Czarina

:D

A random chick he had a 4 yr relationship with that happened to get pregnant at the same time he was breaking it off because he didn't want to get married and wasn't ready for kids?

:D Keep fishin' though.

No the other ones.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A random chick he had a 4 yr relationship with that happened to get pregnant at the same time he was breaking it off because he didn't want to get married and wasn't ready for kids?

:D Keep fishin' though.

He has 4 year relationships with random chicks? How many at one time?

He has 4 year relationships with random chicks? How many at one time?

I figger with his money he could score two chicks at once.

Brady, Belichick, and teh Pats are media savvy. Why not wear a boot??

Brady had a bad game on Sunday so wearing a boot gives him and the team a bit of an excuse for his bad game.

Wearing the boot before the Super Bowl lets the Pats play games and make the Giants think about an injured Brady.

If Brady plays great for the Super Bowl then there is a bit of "Iron man".

Publicity is the main reason for wearing this boot and even though I can't stand the Pats and Brady it is probably smart from the media perspective.

Brady had a bad game on Sunday so wearing a boot gives him and the team a bit of an excuse for his bad game.

Wearing the boot before the Super Bowl lets the Pats play games and make the Giants think about an injured Brady.

Publicity is the main reason for wearing this boot and even though I can't stand the Pats and Brady it is probably smart from the media perspective.

Am I the only person that has a hard time imagining a conversation between Belichick (or whatever NE coach) and Brady that goes like this:

Coach: "Ok Tom... you didn't play your best game, so we want you to wear this walking boot so people will think it's because you played hurt. Plus, we can mess with the Giants' heads a little."

Tom Brady: "Well I guess so, coach. You always know best."

Coach: "Oh, and make sure you're seen walking in it first thing on Monday."

Tom Brady: "I'll do you one better, coach. I'll make sure I'm seen walking in it in New York so the media will eat it up."

Coach: "Good thinkin'... I can't wait to see how this pans out!"

Am I the only person that has a hard time imagining a conversation between Belichick (or whatever NE coach) and Brady that goes like this:

Coach: "Ok Tom... you didn't play your best game, so we want you to wear this walking boot so people will think it's because you played hurt. Plus, we can mess with the Giants' heads a little."

Tom Brady: "Well I guess so, coach. You always know best."

Coach: "Oh, and make sure you're seen walking in it first thing on Monday."

Tom Brady: "I'll do you one better, coach. I'll make sure I'm seen walking in it in New York so the media will eat it up."

Coach: "Good thinkin'... I can't wait to see how this pans out!"

Am I the only person having a hard time imagining this..

Coach: hey here is a ticket to the Jets game but I want you to bring a camera and film the other team.

Filmer: Um coach is that not cheating?

Coach: I have no problem cheating on my wife so why would I have any issue with cheating at football.

Filmer: Good point coach.

Tom Brady: Coach, can I sleep with your daughter?

Coach: Sure, Tom. Can I sleep with your Mom?

Tom Brady: Golly gee, coach that'd be great!

Coach: Then remember what I taught you and leave them when they get knocked up.

Tom Brady: Thanks coach. You're the bestest in the whole golly world.

Coach: Tom, do you like movies about Gladiators?

I know you'll all be happy to learn that Brady went out to a club last night sans boot.

Is that Peyton trying to step on his ankle by the way?

Pretty funny yet sad comment in the link "At this rate we fully expect our next Brady update to come from Perez Hilton rather than ESPN."

Tom Brady: Coach, can I sleep with your daughter?

Coach: Sure, Tom. Can I sleep with your Mom?

Tom Brady: Golly gee, coach that'd be great!

Coach: Then remember what I taught you and leave them when they get knocked up.

Tom Brady: Thanks coach. You're the bestest in the whole golly world.

Coach: Tom, do you like movies about Gladiators?

I figger with his money he could score two chicks at once.

Tom, "Since I have money I want to score two chicks at the same time."

Bill, "You dont need money to score two chicks at the same time."

Tom, "You do to score two chicks that would double up on a guy like me."

Somebody gets it.

Tom, "Since I have money I want to score two chicks at the same time."

Bill, "You dont need money to score two chicks at the same time."

Tom, "You do to score two chicks that would double up on a guy like me."

Somebody gets it.

Somebody gets it.

A little while later TMZ said he was a club without the boot.

After being photographed in a walking boot earlier Monday, Tom Brady was out in New York Monday night without the boot on.

Yes, we continue to be amazed we're sourcing TMZ, but it's the Super Bowl off week! Anyhow, despite some ominous statements from a paid medical hack in the NY tabloids Tuesday morning, the fact that Brady is in New York rather than getting treatment is proof its a minor issue. That he doesn't need the walking boot all the time seals it.

He's probably fine and Belichick told him to wear it to mess with the Giants.

half correct... :wacko:

Brady wouldn't be wearing the boot in front of TMZ without BB approval...we know that... :D

the genius has another motive however...and it has worked perfectly the last two days... :D

Brady's Booty has pushed Moss right off the headlines... :D

This is all about the media and I give Brady credit. Why not use the media and in the long run poosibly help your team and probably make you more money.

Also, anyone else notice that as the year went on and Favre continued to play it seemed as if Brady started to "act" more like Favre. In the beginning of the year Brady would throw TD's and just calmly walk off the field like "yea we are great this is easy". Favre would throw TD's and run around like a kid and be all fired up and he started to get a ton of publicity. Brady towards the end of the year started to run towards the sideline puping his fist after throwing TD's looking a lot like Favre. Any chance Brady did this conciously to show he can also have that pupmed up side to his game???

This is all about the media and I give Brady credit. Why not use the media and in the long run poosibly help your team and probably make you more money.

Also, anyone else notice that as the year went on and Favre continued to play it seemed as if Brady started to "act" more like Favre. In the beginning of the year Brady would throw TD's and just calmly walk off the field like "yea we are great this is easy". Favre would throw TD's and run around like a kid and be all fired up and he started to get a ton of publicity. Brady towards the end of the year started to run towards the sideline puping his fist after throwing TD's looking a lot like Favre. Any chance Brady did this conciously to show he can also have that pupmed up side to his game???

you obviously haven't seen many Patriot games....