[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Richard Seymour

myhousekey

Let me preface this by saying I got this information via a forwarded email from Jacqueline Henry, daughter of San Diego Chargers OL Coach, Jack Henry. The "Chad" mentioned in the beginning is her brother and son of the OL Coach.

If it's true that's pretty classless by Seymour. I've seen articles that talk about the jawing Seymour and McNeil did before the game but hadn't seen anything that talked about head butting a coach...

Edit: Had to do some cleanup to censor some of the language with *'s... Mods, if it is still not clean enough feel free to edit as you see fit.

+++Please note-My big brother Chad is the one that scripted this. I was actually at the game and my dad had the pleasure of telling my mother, my sister-in-law and myself the story after it was all over at Gilette Stadium. I reposted it so that everyone can read from my friends as well.......I believe it sums up both of our feelings on the matter of Mr. Richard "A$$-FACE MONSTER" Seymour.+++

"I want God and all of you reading this to be my witnesses, if I ever see Richard Seymour in person, I will spit in his ****ing face and hopefully run him over (multiple times) with my car. I don't care that he is 6'6"/310 and could squash me like a bug, that is nothing a good Louisville Slugger to the knees can't fix.

In pregame of today's AFC Championship, Mr. Seymour attempted to intimidate my dad's offensive line by coming towards their warmups to stare them down and talk some trash. One of my dad's guys, Marcus McNeill, wasn't having any of this and made his way towards Seymour. My dad intervened and tried to get McNeill to head back to his teammates. Marcus is 6'7"/340, so Jack had his hands full...the image is actually kid of amusing. More trash talk ensued, and then Big Jack told Big Sey in no uncertain terms to take his junk back to his own area. Seymour had a few more choice words for both Marcus and Jack Hammer, and then get this...he HEAD BUTTED my dad. Yeah, your eyes don't deceive you...a former NFL All-Pro cheap-shotted a (soon to be) 62 year old man. Jack's response was, "You're lucky I'm not 20 years younger, or I'd kick your ****ing ass back to your sideline myself." Oh yeah...for you wrestling fans, Jack Hogan just stood there and no sold the head butt. Put that in your pipe and smoke it tough guy!

Let me tell you something DICKard...my dad has more class in his left ass cheek than you could ever have in your whole gi-normous body. Your reputation as a dirty player procedes you, and you're apparently even more of a ****ing ***hole as a person. I don't wish injuries on players as it's an extremely ****ty thing to do; but congratulations, you've brought out the scumbag in me and I hope you get ****ing crippled on the first play of the Super Bowl.

The Pats won the game, they were the better team, plain and simple. What they have done this year is absolutely amazing, and if they win The Super Bowl and go undefeated, they will be the greatest team of all time. But it doesn't change the fact that Richard Seymour is a piece of **** who I would like to sodomize with a pool cue. Hey...I warned you that the language would be colorful *shrugs*.

Everybody other than Richard Seymour...have a nice day! "

FYI.....It was a great game and the Patriot fans are extremely nice!!

Edited by myhousekey

Tough to give much credence to this story without any proof. Now granted, Seymore didn't appear to be a choirboy this weekend so I can't dismiss this out of hand either. All I can say is that I must reserve judgement.

Tough to give much credence to this story without any proof. Now granted, Seymore didn't appear to be a choirboy this weekend so I can't dismiss this out of hand either. All I can say is that I must reserve judgement.

No but he didn't deny McNeil's comments instead saying he did before it could be done to him. That's pretty low.

I'm surprised that a camera didn't catch this. Don't they usually film pre-game warmups?

+1. If this happened - remember the Sapp incident regarding warmups? - chances are this is somewhere on camera.

So....it's two years in a row where the week after the San Diego Sour Grapes lose they don't go away quietly but piss and moan....

+1. If this happened - remember the Sapp incident regarding warmups? - chances are this is somewhere on camera.

So....it's two years in a row where the week after the San Diego Sour Grapes lose they don't go away quietly but piss and moan....

seriously...what a bunch of whining babies....

chances are seymour was jawing with marcus mcneil...and this guy got in the middle...and seymour might not have even seen the guy and their heads collided while seymour was trying to move forward....i doubt it was an actual headbutt intended for this guy....dont know how tall he is...but theres a chance that seymour all of 6-6 looking at a 6-7 mcneil might not have even seen this guys head

whatever...go get your louisville slugger

chances are seymour was jawing with marcus mcneil...and this guy got in the middle...and seymour might not have even seen the guy and their heads collided while seymour was trying to move forward....i doubt it was an actual headbutt intended for this guy....dont know how tall he is...but theres a chance that seymour all of 6-6 looking at a 6-7 mcneil might not have even seen this guys head

[devilsadvocat]if seymour is that much taller then how did he headbutt the guy if it wasnt intentional [devilsadvocate]

how do you defend what he did to the punter on the first series? or the knock down shove of Rivers later? :D

:D

how do you defend what he did to the punter on the first series? or the knock down shove of Rivers later? :D

:D

i wont defend the rivers shove...that deserved a 15 yarder...dunno how he got away with that one really

he got a running into the kicker flag...no big deal...my memory is kinda hazy of the incident...but i watched the tv broadcast on tivo once....if i recall...it even looked like, i think it was ty warren maybe, made even more contact with scifres than seymour did....if someone could post a clip of that...id like to see it

hey im not just trying to defend big sey here...maybe he did it...intentionally....but i doubt it....im just saying...it sounds like some sore losers blowing up an incident out of proportion...its more likely this guy got in the way of two behemoths...and got nicked up....caught a helmet or face mask in the head or something

not to mention this

After the Chargers’ December game in Tennessee, Hardwick was quoted as saying, “We’re just as dirty if not dirtier than anyone else in the league, so we like that.”

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis

I don't think that Seymour is above acting like a jerk, but I find it really odd that the media wasn't all over this. Sounds like an exaggeration and more sour grapes indeed.

What's all this I'm hearing about LT "acting unprofessionally" on Sunday afternoon? I only watched bits and parts of the game.

2:48 mark of this video. No contact but he got in his face.

Speculation is Seymour was upset with the Chargers for taking the field during the patriots introductions. That is why he got into it with McNeill.

That tape don't lie, and that email is a piece of chit joke.

The San Diego Sour Grapes.

That tape don't lie, and that email is a piece of chit joke.

The San Diego Sour Grapes.

who is to say that it didnt happen shortly after that shot(off camera)?...if the coach came out and said he headbutted me at 2:48 then yeah call him out and say that isnt a headbutt....but as of right now we dont have any video proof of what happened prior to RS leaving that area

edit: and I am not saying that i believe the email just saying that we really cant tell the entire story from just a small clip....if the camera was on them 100% during the exchange then sure but it wasnt

Edited by keggerz

The Patriots are proven cheaters, so this type of behavior from one of their players is not surprising.

EDIT: They're also pretty good with video cameras, so I don't trust any video that they've manipulated.

Edited by justin

who is to say that it didnt happen shortly after that shot(off camera)?...if the coach came out and said he headbutted me at 2:48 then yeah call him out and say that isnt a headbutt....but as of right now we dont have any video proof of what happened prior to RS leaving that area

edit: and I am not saying that i believe the email just saying that we really cant tell the entire story from just a small clip....if the camera was on them 100% during the exchange then sure but it wasnt

Here's the description:

Marcus McNeill, wasn't having any of this and made his way towards Seymour. My dad intervened and tried to get McNeill to head back to his teammates. Marcus is 6'7"/340, so Jack had his hands full...the image is actually kid of amusing. More trash talk ensued, and then Big Jack told Big Sey in no uncertain terms to take his junk back to his own area. Seymour had a few more choice words for both Marcus and Jack Hammer, and then get this...he HEAD BUTTED my dad.

And that's what happened at 2:48, with the exception of a 30 year old fully equipped football player head butting a 60 year old man. Follow the link.