[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How Not to Play Defense

KSUChiefsTarheelFan

Al harris was completely schooled by Plex from start to finish ..Plex best game probably all around (in terms of magnitude of game and how many big catches he made )

Al harris probably woke Plex up , as Plex can become disinterested in games some times but with Harris in his face and trying to get under his skin , Plex was as motivated and hungry as i have ever seen him

Plex had a great game. On that field when you can cut like that it's very hard to cover anyone. GB should have doubled him earlier. It may not have helped though as he caught many passes well over his head.

Toomer had 4 catches. Burress was the star.

Al Hairess = overrated

He gets away with as much (if not more) illegal contact as any DB in the league. When he's not allowed to mug the receiver, he gets smoked like a big Bob Marley joint.

:D

Al Hairess = overrated

He gets away with as much (if not more) illegal contact as any DB in the league. When he's not allowed to mug the receiver, he gets smoked like a big Bob Marley joint.

Did you watch the game? Burress had far more mobility than I've seen all year. Cutting as he did it would be hard for anyone to cover him one on one.

They should have doubled but he had a better game than almost anyone this year.

I didn't understant what "trash" you could possibly have to say to the guy who is repeatedly catching ball after ball, first down after first down on you. What?!!? I ask.

SHut your piehole and knock the freakin ball down!!!

Thats what happens when your raised in So Fla....a lot of trash talkin....I know the thought might be to " shake that play off" and keep talkin...but after getting beat repeatedly.....what could you possibly say? " Yeah, lets see if you could do that again."..

I didn't understant what "trash" you could possibly have to say to the guy who is repeatedly catching ball after ball, first down after first down on you. What?!!? I ask.

SHut your piehole and knock the freakin ball down!!!

I thought that myself. He was still yappin after being continually torched. That was a true schooling

Here's what I don't get - Al Harris would be a pretty good safety, but for some reason he's been a bad cornerback for many years and no one has moved him.

Al Harris has had a bad year. Al Harris has not been a "bad cornerback for many years".

Man, I wish this thread would go away too.