[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Since ESPN has turned into the National Enquirer

DMD

Great, now I'm not going to be able to get anything done all day.

It is hard enough to function day to day with my mind so worried about whether Britney Spears will make it to court and get her kids back, and now, I have to add in the pain of knowing that Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo are ending their relationship.......oh the heartache. Do you think my boss will let me go home early, I can't work like this.

These "Sports" networks are clearly off track.

Just from the limited perspective from a Charger fan, all the "drama" that was created around the Chargers (and they were not alone to this i.e. Simpson/Romo etc.)

LT "upset" at the direction of the offense.

LT and Rivers spat.

Snotty fired and how he treated/looked at LT as a "son". (But how much coverage did the tragic death of LT's REAL dad during the spring get?)

Rivers mouth. (yeah, what a criminal this kid is, huh?)

LT "brooding" on the bench in the Championship game and then Deion "I've never made a snot bubbler tackle in my life" Sanders calling LT out (this doofus always seemed to have a sprained vajayjay when he was playing. HOW??? He never hit anyone!).

Good God people. Unless you are on the sidelines and can actually see and hear, in a non-broken/edited fashion, what is going on, how can you form an opinion? We get a few shots of LT on the bench over a three hour game and assume that that is where he was the whole time?

Who gives a crap about Simpson and Romo other than the fact that I would like to have been Romo for about two or three select hours of his life while they were together. I can hardly name a "movie star" by face to name and could care less what they have to say about politics and who bangin' who. Why would I want that melded into my world of sports as well? :wacko:

It is hard enough to function day to day with my mind so worried about whether Britney Spears will make it to court and get her kids back, and now, I have to add in the pain of knowing that Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo are ending their relationship.......oh the heartache. Do you think my boss will let me go home early, I can't work like this.

No sweat just bring up CNN.com, they're big on all the important news like this.

Nice to see people finally "getting it" about ESPN though. die POS die!

Don't forget about Lindsey Lohan as well. What these people do in their personal lives is very important and cannot be overlooked. I am just thankful for all of paparazzi (including the ones employed by ESPN) who keep us so informed.

Let's see....he got a free trip to Mexico, care of TO, and got to bang Daisy Duke for a couple months while on the rebound from Carrie Underwood...all while costing his Cowboys 2 playoff wins.

Not a bad 12 months from this eagles-fans perspective. :wacko:

He cost the Cowboys the Hawks game not the Giants IMO. 11 penalties , the crayton drop and an inspired Giants team did us in.

He cost the Cowboys the Hawks game not the Giants IMO.

That bobbled snap is becoming like Billy Buckner's error. Even without the bobbled snap, Seattle would have had 1:20 and 2 timeouts to drive for a FG on a defense they had been largely pummeling the 2nd half.

Edited by bushwacked