[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is the most diehard Pats fan at the Huddle ?

Menudo

Who is the most diehard Pats fan at the Huddle ?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most diehard Pats fan at the Huddle ?

• Super Charger
    • Waterman

No offense to other Patriots fans, but, I could only, in good conscience, put two guys up for this honor. They have clearly shown us all what it means to be a 'true' fan of their team.......

So, who is it ?

NOBODY will ever come close to the knob slobbin' that UT brought to theses boards.

Puddy

Well, I've seen one non-Patriots fan come close this year.................... :wacko:

:D

Not sure one can be classified as a fan if they own no memorabilia, have never attended a game and have no rooting interest in the team other then to hear the cries of the haters.

So it must be your childlike infatuation with me that made you make yet again another post about me. You're forcing me to take legal action and request a restraining order.

Not sure one can be classified as a fan if they own no memorabilia, have never attended a game and have no rooting interest in the team other then to hear the cries of the haters.

So it must be your childlike infatuation with me that made you make yet again another post about me. You're forcing me to take legal action and request a restraining order.

Oh, so, now you aren't a fan ???? :wacko:

Oh, so, now you aren't a fan ???? :wacko:

Prove me wrong and find the post where I stated I was a fan. Come on, I challenge you. Put the post where your mouth is or shut the hell up.

I root for the Patriots this year because of asstards like you. I'll continue to root for them as long as their success causes you anguish.

Prove me wrong and find the post where I stated I was a fan. Come on, I challenge you. Put the post where your mouth is or shut the hell up.

I root for the Patriots this year because of asstards like you. I'll continue to root for them as long as their success causes you anguish.

Because of people like me ? I've stated various time that I don't hate or even dislike the Patriots. As a fan of one of their rivals, I am jealous of their success, but, I have tons of respect for them. So, once again, you make no sense.

As for proving that you are a Patriots fan. What do you want me to link, a post where you say, "Yes, I am a Patriots fan" :moon: You are right, there probably isn't one out there.

However, I can link you to TONS of posts where you quickly jump to defend the Patriots or their players anytime someone says something the least bit negative about them. Then, in the 8 weeks that you've been a fan, you are one of the first ones to come in talking smack after a Patriots victory.

You are the worst kind of bandwagon jumping fan there is. Everyone knows it, and you are now trying to backtrack and say you aren't a fan. :wacko:

Nice work on the name-calling though.... :D You are proving that you DO deserve to be linked in with waterman in more ways than one. Congrats. :D

However, I can link you to TONS of posts where you quickly jump to defend the Patriots or their players anytime someone says something the least bit negative about them. Then, in the 8 weeks that you've been a fan, you are one of the first ones to come in talking smack after a Patriots victory.

Obviously I should be nominated for fisherman of the year cause that bait must taste great.

But again, I will state, that I hope the Patriots continue to win as long as it causes you mental anguish as it obviously is.

Back out? Back out of what? Something I've been very clear about from the beginning?

Obviously I should be nominated for fisherman of the year cause that bait must taste great.

But again, I will state, that I hope the Patriots continue to win as long as it causes you mental anguish as it obviously is.

Back out? Back out of what? Something I've been very clear about from the beginning?

Yes, you are a masterful fisherman. :wacko:

:moon: Yes, the Patriots winning will cause me great mental anguish, as my favorite team has never enjoyed the success of winning a Super Bowl.

I thought it was sad enough that you jumped on the bandwagon of an undefeated team in the midst of their undefeated team. Now, you won't even admit that you did it................ :D

Best of luck on the newbie Tool of the Year award. You probably won't win, as there is some solid competition for it, but, you are definitely one of the top contenders. Way to go. :D

Sorry no one is taking that away from Keggerz :wacko: