[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is the most diehard Pats fan at the Huddle ?

Menudo

Who is the most diehard Pats fan at the Huddle ?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most diehard Pats fan at the Huddle ?

• Super Charger
    • Waterman

Stalin was a waaay more successful dictator than Saddam.

I'm not so sure that's a fair statement. While Saddam obviously neglected his military responsibilities, he did rule for several decades. I would give the edge to Stalin, but not heads and shoulders above Saddam.

and UT for the win. :wacko:

I'm not so sure that's a fair statement. While Saddam obviously neglected his military responsibilities, he did rule for several decades. I would give the edge to Stalin, but not heads and shoulders above Saddam.

Meh, Stalin ruled from the '20s up until about the early '50s, squashed Hitler's army, brought the Iron Curtain over Eastern Europe and, most importantly, killed waaay more people than Saddam's pu$$y ass. :wacko:

I'm feelin so dissed. :wacko:

I vote for Czarina......man when she gets her panties in a bunch, watch out......and you think Menudo is bad. :D

How's that? :D

Meh, Stalin ruled from the '20s up until about the early '50s, squashed Hitler's army, brought the Iron Curtain over Eastern Europe and, most importantly, killed waaay more people than Saddam's pu$y ass. :D

Your point is valid, however, I already stated Saddam abandoned his military responsibilities. "squashed Hitler's army" is not a fair really a fair statement (i mean, he needed US as much as a we needed him, however Saddam was never considered to be part of "The Big 3" or, really...part of the big anything. As far as killing waaay more people, yah, you got me there. And that's assuming we only know about maybe...half? (to be very VERY generous) of the people Stalin murdered. Yah, 1 point Mr. Swerski, 0 for the Loog.

I vote for Czarina......man when she gets her panties in a bunch, watch out......and you think Menudo is bad. :moon:

How's that? :wacko:

:D

Edited by LooGie