[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jacobs crushing Woodson Video?

gasface

Crushing sound a tad extreme.

Actually it's right on the money. When I saw the hit along with all the people in the room with me, we all reacted the same way- WOW! Woodson just got knocked-out! :wacko:

Actually it's right on the money. When I saw the hit along with all the people in the room with me, we all reacted the same way- WOW! Woodson just got knocked-out! :wacko:

Ever see something getting crushed? Maybe a car in a junk yard? Knocked out I can see crushed is a tad extreme.

Ever see something getting crushed? Maybe a car in a junk yard? Knocked out I can see crushed is a tad extreme.

Woodson, as Jacobs lowered his head and ran him over.

Woodson, if he were made of less flexible material such as skin, tissues and muscles would have in fact been crushed by Jacobs had both he and Jacobs been made of steel. I feel crushed is the perfect word and Woodson being crushed by Jacobs, like a car in a junkyard makes a rather fitting simile.

Holy smokes! Woodson got totally CRUSHED!

He gets crushed and then on another play after that he goes for a side swipe tackle and gets his helmet popped off. :wacko: After the one play you can see a bunch of his teammates crowd around him and him saying while shaking his head, "Yeah, I'm alright."

He gets crushed and then on another play after that he goes for a side swipe tackle and gets his helmet popped off. :D After the one play you can see a bunch of his teammates crowd around him and him saying while shaking his head, "Yeah, I'm alright."

:wacko:

(krsh)

v. crushed, crush·ing, crush·es

v.tr.

1. To press between opposing bodies so as to break or injure.

2. To break, pound, or grind (stone or ore, for example) into small fragments or powder.

3. To put down; subdue: crushed the rebellion.

4. To overwhelm or oppress severely: spirits that had been crushed by rejection and failure.

5. To crumple or rumple: crushed the freshly ironed shirt.

6. To hug, especially with great force.

7. To press upon, shove, or crowd.

8. To extract or obtain by pressing or squeezing: crush juice from a grape.

9. Archaic To drink; quaff.

He got run over. Royal is right he still made the tackle.