[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jacobs crushing Woodson Video?

gasface

Still not impressed. I've seen much bigger hits delivered by RBs, including Jacbos. This was supposed to happen. It's not like he hit him and kept running, Greg Jones style. Woodson was still able to make the tackle...

I would have opted for "flattened"... :wacko:

+1

Once again, dude made the tackle. Frankly I was more impressed when he carried Barnett 5 yards a few play later in the clip. Not only did he gain more yards, dude is a middle linebacker, not a CB.

:wacko:

(krsh)

v. crushed, crush·ing, crush·es

v.tr.

1. To press between opposing bodies so as to break or injure.

2. To break, pound, or grind (stone or ore, for example) into small fragments or powder.

3. To put down; subdue: crushed the rebellion.

4. To overwhelm or oppress severely: spirits that had been crushed by rejection and failure.

5. To crumple or rumple: crushed the freshly ironed shirt.

6. To hug, especially with great force.

7. To press upon, shove, or crowd.

8. To extract or obtain by pressing or squeezing: crush juice from a grape.

9. Archaic To drink; quaff.

He got run over. Royal is right he still made the tackle.

:D

Didn't he bounce right up and stay in the game play the next play? Man he must have been crush and destroyed.

That's the play where his helmet got knocked off. Not cushed or destroyed, just beat up a little. He didn't back off on the next tackle.

That's the play where his helmet got knocked off. Not cushed or destroyed, just beat up a little. He didn't back off on the next tackle.

yep, that's woodson.

Now if that was me, I would have been done for the night. :wacko:

yep, that's woodson.

Now if that was me, I would have been done for the night. :D

Really. Getting slammed by a truck on that field me too. :wacko:

He stuck his head back in there but going low didn't help either.

Some of you people get excited easily.

Woodson made the mistake of trying to tackle a younger, stronger man that outweighs him by at least 60 pounds up high, with little leverage. He took a crack for sure, but he still made the tackle.

:wacko:

Some of you people get excited easily.

Woodson made the mistake of trying to tackle a younger, stronger man that outweighs him by at least 60 pounds up high, with little leverage. He took a crack for sure, but he still made the tackle.

:D

Its more like Jacobs tripped over woodson after he ran him over rather than a tackle :wacko:

Its more like Jacobs tripped over woodson after he ran him over rather than a tackle :wacko:

So Jacobs tripped over a man that weighed 60 pounds less than him and then fell on top of him.

How exciting.

no actually tripped over a defensive player who he steamrolled already and laid out on his back

I think we interpret the English language differently.

To me, "run over" and "steamroll" mean "run over" and "steamroll."

To you, they apparently mean "knock down and fall on" or "knock down and trip over landing on top of."

Its all good.

I think we interpret the English language differently.

To me, "run over" and "steamroll" mean "run over" and "steamroll."

To you, they apparently mean "knock down and fall on" or "knock down and trip over landing on top of."

Its all good.

actually it all began with your post with the yawn , down playing or trying to down play the lick Jacobs put on woodson ( you even mentioned fact jacobs weighs 60 lbs more ) ...so my next reply was sarcastic ( but playful :wacko: )

I got very excited about the play as it happened and through replays and thought it was a heck of a shot on him ..last thing that came to my mind was a yawn

but no biggie and it definitely is all good

Edited by isleseeya