[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tom Brady TD vid...

pig devilz

saw this about a week ago and even as a pats fan who rejoiced with every brady TD, i have to say this thing was brutally edited (or not edited) and about 40 minutes longer than it had to be. oy vey.

and howboutthemcowboys, you, romo, witten, barber and jessica can all enjoy watching moss push off all night long on super bowl sunday -- right from the comfort of your own living rooms. :wacko:

C'mon now...... when the Steelers made the Super Bowl, though I was excited, I knew better than to post videos with anything regarding the Steelers.

this is History mon ami....

besides, when the Steelers made it, they didn't set all kinds of records getting there

so lack of = lack of anything to post. :wacko:

editing could be better....my fav is probly the double record setter to Moss

just because of the missed pass right before it, then BOOM! right back at it!

besides, when the Steelers made it, they didn't set all kinds of records getting there

so lack of = lack of anything to post. :D

First 6th seed to make the Super Bowl................. Oh, and not only did I not post videos, I don't think I started one thread about the Steelers in the weeks leading up to the Super Bowl.....Big John can confirm............ :wacko:

Oh yeah, I guess I did start a post or 2, or 200................. I was actually expecting Big John to link to all of them. :D

In hindsight, I don't regret all of those posts. Who knows when we will be back with the frickin Patriots in the AFC :wacko:

You guys had to ruin it.....I had pig devilz reeled in........ :D

Edited by Menudo

so lack of = lack of anything to post. :wacko:

Steelers did not set records but there wins were not linked to cheating either????

why the yawn ? its a fair pt to bring up ... not saying that Spygate is anywhere near the reason Pats are 18-0 as they have a great team and coach but clearly spygate will be associated in some form with their season

Spygate was a joke and had no effect on the outcome of Jets game or any of the other 17 games they won. The Pats got caught and have paid their dues. I guess if you're a hater it's the only thing you can bring up as a sour note to an otherwise perfect season thus far.

Spygate was a joke and had no effect on the outcome of Jets game or any of the other 17 games they won. The Pats got caught and have paid their dues. I guess if you're a hater it's the only thing you can bring up as a sour note to an otherwise perfect season thus far.

Even if you're not a hater, it's a very valid point to bring up. I however, have no problems with it, and dont think it had anything to do with them winning games this year. I am sure it helped them in the past, but that was the point. I think it shows how much a student and master of the game, BB is really is.

It was however, NOT a joke. Hence the hefty fines, and loss of a draft pick. However, the loss of the #32 pick, while still having a top 10 draft pick from SF, is a joke...but I digress.