[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

why the Giants will beat the Pats in the Super Bowl

isleseeya

true but last time Giants lost a road game , i was still barbequing in shorts and go in my pool ...

and 10 road wins in a row is better than 8 ...fear the White jersey , fear the white jersey :wacko:

Isn't this an NFL record? I know it is 10, not questioning that, but I also think it is a road record (I don't think the SB will count toward it though if they win).

Isn't this an NFL record? I know it is 10, not questioning that, but I also think it is a road record (I don't think the SB will count toward it though if they win).

correct ..its an NFL record and i agree as i do not believe SB will count WHEN :wacko: they win this Sunday

another reason Pats will lose : Pats already put in for copy rights and ownership of the phrase "19-0" and " 19-0 the Perfect season "

Keep that negative karma going :wacko:

and supposedly the Giants put in a copy right in for 18 and 1.....so, bad karma on both sides i guess!!

okay this post has been two for the two for the giants ( beating cowboys first and then Packers )

so here it comes again , this time with the Giants poised for biggest upset in SB history

Giants will beat the Pats because :

1. Tom brady will not be 100 % healthy and giants front 4 will get to him early and often

2. Randy moss will not produce the big stats he did against giants in week 17....pencil him in for 6 catches , 80 yards and maybe one td only at most

3. maroney will not produce anywhere what he has in the playoffs so far ...no td's and he won't crack 70 yards

4. It will be too hot for belichick to wear his lucky but ugly sweatshirt

5. No viniatieri ...means no Pats SB victory

6. Giants will actually be the road team in the SB ...we all know what that means

And most impoprtantly Gisele Bundchen will be at the game :D

its destiny ..Giant destiny

looking forward to a great game :D

Very good call :wacko:

"5. No viniatieri ...means no Pats SB victory"

:wacko:

That one is interesting, however, have the Pats even really needed a kicker this year?

I'm sorry, but I'm smelling a Patriots blowout here. I think they will win by 20+.

It's amazing how wrong I usually am about these things. Congrats to the Giants and their fans! Hell of a game, and a hell of a season.

:D

Thank you all ...lol

Like the giants , my predictions got hot at the right time :wacko:

Still on cloud 9 as well

Had to comment; first to congratulate your Giants for winning the big game. You definitely stuck with them, and had the confidence in them. Kudos to you.

and secondly, had to comment on your predictions....Right on the $$$!!! Where were you when i was betting on 'the props' for the game??? could have used your help!!!

Congrats to your Giants...enjoy it....it was a GREAT win for them, and Eli showed he can win the big game!

okay this post has been two for the two for the giants ( beating cowboys first and then Packers )

so here it comes again , this time with the Giants poised for biggest upset in SB history

Giants will beat the Pats because :

1. Tom brady will not be 100 % healthy and giants front 4 will get to him early and often

Correct; right on target! Dont think he was 100% and front 4 was ALL over him!!

2. Randy moss will not produce the big stats he did against giants in week 17....pencil him in for 6 catches , 80 yards and maybe one td only at most

Correct again!!

3. maroney will not produce anywhere what he has in the playoffs so far ...no td's and he won't crack 70 yards

50% correct; got the one TD, but other than that, held in check!!

4. It will be too hot for belichick to wear his lucky but ugly sweatshirt

Wrong; he wore even a WORSE sweatshirt....man, would prefer him in the ugly grey one!!

5. No viniatieri ...means no Pats SB victory

Didn't matter, I guess; Belichick didnt go for the Field Goal

6. Giants will actually be the road team in the SB ...we all know what that means

Correct....!

And most impoprtantly Gisele Bundchen will be at the game

Correct, sipping her Chardonay!!

Had to comment; first to congratulate your Giants for winning the big game. You definitely stuck with them, and had the confidence in them. Kudos to you.

and secondly, had to comment on your predictions....Right on the $$$!!! Where were you when i was betting on 'the props' for the game??? could have used your help!!!

Congrats to your Giants...enjoy it....it was a GREAT win for them, and Eli showed he can win the big game!

Thanks ...now if i could only guess the powerball #'s correctly :wacko: