[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerramy Stevens is a sick man

jjpro11

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevens is an example of everything that is wrong with athletes. Oblivious to obligation, ego-centric and incapabe of taking blame. Immature and in this case depraved. Sad that he is still allowed to play football.

If Stevens died right now, this very second, of a massive coronary, or got hit by a train, or was stomped to death by elephants until there was nothing left but mush and a few scattered bones, I'd smile, shrug, and go on with my day, remembering how un-clutch and weak-kneed he was as a player and how much of a true scumbag he was as a person.

F*****CK Jeremy Stevens. :wacko:

Edited by msaint

Oblivious to obligation, ego-centric and incampabe of taking blame. Immature and in this case depraved.

Wow. That's even pretty mild. I'd go as far as saying that he has no conscience and no moral compass - sociopathic in short. It doesn't surprise me in the least that Nueheisel is involved knee deep in some of this. During his tenure at CU he proved himself nothing more than a con artist who will willingly look the other way & break rules to acheive his goals. Good luck to UCLA with him in charge. You'll start seeing the incidents of criminal activity rise on campus soon...

Nine hours later, around noon, a 19-year-old freshman woke up at the Pi Beta Phi sorority. She had a headache, stomach pain, sore ribs, scratched legs. She could barely move. Her bra and tube top were around her waist and covered in dirt. Her underwear was missing.

"What happened to me?" she asked her roommate.

:wacko: What's happened to college students? Geez. Stevens is slime but I would expect she started drinking or doing drugs with the guy. A little common sense would be nice at college campuses too.

I too expect Neuheisel to be involved somehow in fostering this kind of climate with his athletes.

:wacko: What's happened to college students? Geez. Stevens is slime but I would expect she started drinking or doing drugs with the guy. A little common sense would be nice at college campuses too.

:D

Drinking & drugs at college campuses? I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you!

C'mon. You can't in any way lay this on the girl as you as suggesting, can you? That she was drinking & maybe partaking in a spliff or two is an excuse for a piece of human sh!t like Stevens to slip her a mickey & get his rocks off while she's incapacitated?

Common sense (and common human decency) works for both genders...

As bad as Stevens is, I place a whole heap of blame on UW, Neuheisel, and the prosecutors office in that community for letting this whole thing slide. This incident completely proves that cash is king, no matter how aggredious the trangression. I'm sickened by this whole thing.

:D

Drinking & drugs at college campuses? I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you!

C'mon. You can't in any way lay this on the girl as you as suggesting, can you? That she was drinking & maybe partaking in a spliff or two is an excuse for a piece of human sh!t like Stevens to slip her a mickey & get his rocks off while she's incapacitated?

:wacko:

Not drinking to unconsciousness and having no friends to back you up. If that's common to you that's pretty sad.

This isn't 1970.

Of course it does.

:wacko:

Not drinking to unconsciousness and having no friends to back you up. If that's common to you that's pretty sad.

This isn't 1970.

Of course it does.

Did you miss the part where her associates said she started acting disoriented & in a peculiar manner - apparently in rather short order. It appears that there is a reasonable chance she was given a roofie - that doesn't go on her in your mind, does it? Or should women just never drink anything other than tap water at parties to make sure they aren't drugged by some pile of crap like Stevens. And even if she were falling down drunk of her own accord, it doesn't make her a piece of free meat for any animal with a penis that happens to wander up on her.

As bad as Stevens is, I place a whole heap of blame on UW, Neuheisel, and the prosecutors office in that community for letting this whole thing slide. This incident completely proves that cash is king, no matter how aggredious the trangression. I'm sickened by this whole thing.

The Seattle Times is doing a multi-piece expose on the 2000 team. Jerramy Stevens was just one chapter in a team that had at least a few thugs with corrupt leadership.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/huskies/

Living here. it is much deeper than is even let on now. Hunsinger later represented Nueweasel in his case of wrongful termination by the UW. And he won big. Maleng and his office should be ashamed and Satterburg is now in Malengs job! What a farce. I can only hope that all these accomplishes in these various coverups get their just dessert and have to pay with jail time and major monetary penalties.

Worse for all UCLA fans as myself is the news that ex-Bruin Nueweasel is now their head coach. Westwood and L.A. has much hotter coeds and much more opportunity to get into trouble. Godd friggin' luck Bru Crew.

If Stevens was on fire in a parking lot, I wouldn't even stop long enough to take a piss on him.

Wow, Randall, try to keep up, man. Article said she had a few drinks and then more or less instantly spiraled downhill AFTER drinking the pre-opened can from Stevens (presumably with a roofie in it).

Edited by msaint

The Seattle Times is doing a multi-piece expose on the 2000 team. Jerramy Stevens was just one chapter in a team that had at least a few thugs with corrupt leadership.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/huskies/

Unreal on Stevens- complete moran. I was in Seattle when Stevens was "supposedly" sober, right.............many bartender buddies telling stories of him all over town getting effed up all the time. He is a POS.

The reality is- the UW is to blame sure- but this stuff goes on all too often- coaches, staff turn a blind eye to this chit when someone can play- nothing new- this has been the way it is at EVERY level- hs, college and pro - this is not come isolated incident - this goes on everywhere, unfortunately.

hopefully Tricky Rick learned from this and runs a tighter ship at UCLA. Chit, even Don James got his hands dirty when he recruited all the LA kids, and had his share of serious problems at UW - nothing new here

today's story is on Curtis Williams, who is no longer with us- I really don't see the point in his story today 8 years later and after he passed away........

Williams had written in court documents that he couldn't afford to pay anything, being in school: "When I was living with Michelle she supported all three of us. So why does she need money from me for just her and Kym at this point?"

Wow, another winner. RIP dude...

Stevens is an example of everything that is wrong with athletes. Oblivious to obligation, ego-centric and incapabe of taking blame. Immature and in this case depraved. Sad that he is still allowed to play football.

And on top of all that, his hands are made of stone and he's not a particularly good blocker. He doesn't bring much to the table.

today's story is on Curtis Williams, who is no longer with us- I really don't see the point in his story today 8 years later and after he passed away........

Because the overall story is not just about the players, but the system and people who allow this behavior just because these El Guapos can play ball.