[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerramy Stevens is a sick man

jjpro11

Find me any collegiate program (hell, a high school program) where the football players aren't coddled by the school, the community, and the media.

rape usually doesnt get swept under the rug quite like underage drinking or a fist fight would. thats pretty extreme to cover up something like that.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rape usually doesnt get swept under the rug quite like underage drinking or a fist fight would. thats pretty extreme to cover up something like that.

Not sure how you gauge how often something is getting swept under the rug....wasn't there allegations of a gang rape when New Weasel was coaching at Colorado?

This incident was news when it occurred. There was insufficient evidence to prosecute.

This incident was news when it occurred. There was insufficient evidence to prosecute.

Think about that, could you say that to the girls face? There wasn't enough evidence to convict OJ either, that doesn't change the likelihood that he did it. :wacko:

Think about that, could you say that to the girls face? There wasn't enough evidence to convict OJ either, that doesn't change the likelihood that he did it. :wacko:

Prosecuted isn't the same as convicted.

I'm not trying to defend Stevens here, his past is as checkered as the Tennessee Volunteer end-zone.

Didn't the female kicker at Colorado get raped yet the attacker got off? I could be wrong but I thought that was the case. Never the less, I'll leave it there... if I continue with what I think should happen to people that do such things I'd likely get banned from this forum.

:wacko:

Not drinking to unconsciousness and having no friends to back you up. If that's common to you that's pretty sad.

This isn't 1970.

Common sense (and common human decency) works for both genders...

Of course it does.

She got slipped a drug and you find cause for her to be responsible?

You've hit a new low. :D

:D As a teacher, hadn't you heard of worse historical characters and a few recent characters that are worse? :wacko:

Yea, I agree....but I felt biringing in some of the Worlds Worst People of all time was going to bring the conversation to a level and direction I wasn't looking for.....

So, Stevens is the worst human being that plays football that I have ever known!

......I'm not even sure that covers it...........OK, he's the worst human being that plays football that plays Tight End I have ever known!

Find me any collegiate program (hell, a high school program) where the football players aren't coddled by the school, the community, and the media.

If you're saying these occurrences at U-dub are typical of a college program, then we should disband the whole shebang.

The 1951 University of San Francisco Dons.

"they sacrificed glory for honor and character." :wacko:

And what did ethics do for the football program?

Due to the $70,000 per year deficit the football program was running at the time, the '51 squad was the last at USF for more than a decade. Attempts to revive it were short lived and unsuccessful in the face of stiff fundraising competition from larger universities.
Edited by godtomsatan

If you're saying these occurrences at U-dub are typical of a college program, then we should disband the whole shebang.

This is a bit simple-minded and naive don't ya think? certainly not "typical"- but yer damn right this stuff goes on more than you would think. Scandals, indiscretions, cover ups every year in the college ranks.

Wash always had the rep of being a clean program, if this chit went on there, I gurantee it has occured elsewhere

Look at the NFL- Sea and now Tampa had no problem employing him.........and the NFL does extensive background checks so they had to know about this.......

Look at the NFL- Sea and now Tampa had no problem employing him.........and the NFL does extensive background checks so they had to know about this.......

Most NFL teams don't give a rats ass about this stuff. The one recent instance of a team booting out a troublemaker simply got Dallas a decent lineman for free. There's always some pig swill drinker to vacuum up the scum.

And on top of all that, his hands are made of stone and he's not a particularly good blocker. He doesn't bring much to the table.

Although Jerramy Stevens never lived up to expectations as a first round draft choice, he continually created mismatches in Holmgren's WCO. He wasn't the most sure handed receiver, but he made several big time plays splitting DBs deep in the middle of the field over the course of his Hawks career. He brought a lot more to the field than Marcus Pollard.

Nine hours later, around noon, a 19-year-old freshman woke up at the Pi Beta Phi sorority. She had a headache, stomach pain, sore ribs, scratched legs. She could barely move. Her bra and tube top were around her waist and covered in dirt. Her underwear was missing.

"What happened to me?" she asked her roommate.

:wacko: What's happened to college students? Geez. Stevens is slime but I would expect she started drinking or doing drugs with the guy. A little common sense would be nice at college campuses too.

I'm guessing that you don't have any daughters going to college right now.

Most NFL teams don't give a rats ass about this stuff.

This may if fact be true (see dumb 1st Round picks galore), however the NFL Security wing does pretty extensive investigations into each potential draft pick. So they say.