[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerramy Stevens is a sick man

jjpro11

The weirdest part of this story is that of all the athletes I have ever had a chance to speak with or get to know a little bit, Stevens is probably the most personable. He is a really bright, well spoken guy in public. He just seems incredibly down to earth. You walk away from the guy not being able to understand how such a good guy can act like such an idiot all the time.

I do agree that Neuheisel deserves blame for this. One of my very good friends was raped by two guys on the football team one night and never reported it because she had other friends that tried to report similar cases to officials at the university and nothing was ever done.

I would like to note, however, that there have been major steps taken towards fixing these problems at U-Dub, namely Tyrone Willingham. We will just say that his discipline regiment is a little more involved than that of Pretty Little Ricky Neuheisel.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weirdest part of this story is that of all the athletes I have ever had a chance to speak with or get to know a little bit, Stevens is probably the most personable. He is a really bright, well spoken guy in public. He just seems incredibly down to earth. You walk away from the guy not being able to understand how such a good guy can act like such an idiot all the time.

I do agree that Neuheisel deserves blame for this. One of my very good friends was raped by two guys on the football team one night and never reported it because she had other friends that tried to report similar cases to officials at the university and nothing was ever done.

I would like to note, however, that there have been major steps taken towards fixing these problems at U-Dub, namely Tyrone Willingham. We will just say that his discipline regiment is a little more involved than that of Pretty Little Ricky Neuheisel.

good guy? are you serious? I think there is overwhelming evidence that he is not a "good guy" :wacko:

good guy? are you serious? I think there is overwhelming evidence that he is not a "good guy" :wacko:

That's exactly what I mean though. He is incredibly engaging. He is one of those incredibly easy going, easy to talk to people. He has got to have some kind of personality disorder. He is always sharp, opinionated, and has the common sense needed to debate his opinions intelligently. The guy is just an idiot when he drinks though, obviously. I'm baffled and spent.

That's exactly what I mean though. He is incredibly engaging. He is one of those incredibly easy going, easy to talk to people. He has got to have some kind of personality disorder. He is always sharp, opinionated, and has the common sense needed to debate his opinions intelligently. The guy is just an idiot when he drinks though, obviously. I'm baffled and spent.

Ted Bundy was as engaging as it gets.

doesn't prove anything except he could be a full blown psychopath.

Intelligently? if you read the email he wrote that was in the story he couldn't even spell basic werds. :wacko:

Edited by wildcat2334

Just glad the dude is no longer with Seattle.

I like cans in avatar.....reminds me of when I had 2 cans and connected them with string for communication....

and please...everyone, do yourself a favor and view his avatar in a separate window.....IT IS A DEEELIGHT..

I especially like how all the coaches say he is a good kid,he just needs another chance.

:wacko:

Suffice it to say that most coaches majored in P.E. and are not as bright as, say, Bill Walsh or Belichek. Just sayin'.....

As bad as Stevens is, I place a whole heap of blame on UW, Neuheisel, and the prosecutors office in that community for letting this whole thing slide. This incident completely proves that cash is king, no matter how aggredious the trangression. I'm sickened by this whole thing.

+1 - Very sick...The school system failed, the justice and the justice system failed.

I don't even have the words to convey how sad and horrifying that is.