[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Berman uncensored.

SuperCharger

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard that he was a bumbling, drunken a-hole for a while now...

The A-hole part is no longer debatable.

huh? wow- so Berman got pissed off at work, that makes him an A-hole??

I love how everyone is quick to judge celebrities..... so he got fired up, who cares

Pretty Funny clip

huh? wow- so Berman got pissed off at work, that makes him an A-hole??

I love how everyone is quick to judge celebrities..... so he got fired up, who cares

Pretty Funny clip

Plenty of people get pissed off at work. Not so many people belittle and cuss out people. I'm not quick to judge him because of his celebrity. He's a flat out jerk. Don't worry though, if someone did that at my work, I would think that guy is an a-hole as well.

Plenty of people get pissed off at work. Not so many people belittle and cuss out people. I'm not quick to judge him because of his celebrity. He's a flat out jerk. Don't worry though, if someone did that at my work, I would think that guy is an a-hole as well.

That was mild. I love how sanctimonious you are none-the-less! :wacko:

That was mild. I love how sanctimonious you are none-the-less! :wacko:

Not really being sanctimonious here... I work with a lot of different people every day, and I have never completely lost my temper with them, then started yelling. I'm not a child, so I don't respond like a child when someone does something wrong.

Thats mild compared to some stuff I hear on a daily basis.

Not really being sanctimonious here... I work with a lot of different people every day, and I have never completely lost my temper with them, then started yelling. I'm not a child, so I don't respond like a child when someone does something wrong.

I'm guessing you are also not paid to be the centerpiece of a live television broadcast that is being watched by 20,000,000 people. So Berman expects the support staff to conduct themselves in a professional manner while they are on set? I fail to see how that makes him an a$$hole.

This is actually pretty mild when it comes to off camera frustration.

I dont know what is mild or not but i will say this, being on camera is MUCH more difficult then what people could imagine....I have made around 6 employee training videos for a major retailer and I would ask people to move back out of my sight range and stuff because it is very easy to have your eyes distracted and that in turn distracts your mind and you Fo(k up your words and when its a video its a time is money scenario...for berman it looked like it was LIVE TV and yeah I would expect that people would know better then to be milling around and ducking under the camera....i have some outtakes from some of the stuff i did and nothing sucks more then to get thru 99% of a LONG statement only to F up the last word....lets just say that is usually followed up with some sorta expletive....and once I even told my boss that she needed to be quiet and move out of the way so we could get a shot done.

I'm guessing you are also not paid to be the centerpiece of a live television broadcast that is being watched by 20,000,000 people. So Berman expects the support staff to conduct themselves in a professional manner while they are on set? I fail to see how that makes him an a$$hole.

So being in front of 20 million people gives you the freedom to disrespect and belittle another person? He's paid to be a professional. He was not professional. He blew up and threw a temper tantrum, the likes of which I've seen in my nephews growing up.

He's a 50 year old man, not a child. He should act like a man.

I'm not amazed that TV personalities have melt-downs on the set, overreact, and cuss people out. I'm sure that kind of stuff is pretty common.

I'm amazed that their meltdowns are taped and put on YouTube. I'm pretty sure Chris Berman's not too happy about THAT!! :wacko: