[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Berman uncensored.

SuperCharger

I dont know what is mild or not but i will say this, being on camera is MUCH more difficult then what people could imagine.

Watch the David Russell rant I linked, that one is certainly NOT mild. :wacko:

You're right, it's not easy. It must have been pretty bad to get a guy like him, who's been doing it forever, all riled up. And I'll wager 95% of the time, he doesn't have any problems like that.

Bermans rant is not unusual in his industry folks. He could still be a doooshnozzle though...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not amazed that TV personalities have melt-downs on the set, overreact, and cuss people out. I'm sure that kind of stuff is pretty common.

I'm amazed that their meltdowns are taped and put on YouTube. I'm pretty sure Chris Berman's not too happy about THAT!! :D

lol ..i'd like to get a copy of his reaction on You Tube to being on You tube :wacko:

you know what i mean :D

That was a great clip! I was laughing my ass off as it seemed every time he would explode, I thought he was done and then he'd explode again-throwing another F-bomb out there. "You got 2 F*cking hours to move around, wait 10 minutes. :D Ducking under the camera... what the F*ck do they think I'm doin'. F*ck!! It's like no one's ever worked on TV here before. We need to use the studio for 15 F*cking minutes...I mean Jesus!" :wacko::D

Edited by irish

Yes. That one is truly a classic. There's a copy of that with subtitles out there somewhere too.

I need the subtitles as it's hilarious without them but I can only imagine how funny it would be knowing what's being said.

Plenty of people get pissed off at work. Not so many people belittle and cuss out people. I'm not quick to judge him because of his celebrity. He's a flat out jerk. Don't worry though, if someone did that at my work, I would think that guy is an a-hole as well.

The more I read your posts the more I get the feeling you are kind of an elitist prick. Maybe I'm reading you wrong (wouldn't be the first time) - but I've seen you explode on some people in these forums. Just a reminder, we are all humans.

Berman is a very smart man.

Go Berman!!! Those are amazing and she looks gorgeous. Is Berman married? :wacko:

I'm guessing you are also not paid to be the centerpiece of a live television broadcast that is being watched by 20,000,000 people. So Berman expects the support staff to conduct themselves in a professional manner while they are on set? I fail to see how that makes him an a$$hole.

It is a high pressure business and what he did was acceptable to a point in television...

The crew should know better. Anchors laugh off a lot of stuff and I am sure he has as well. Sneezing, chairs squeeking, dropping coffee, hicccups. It's all distracting as hell while they read. So cut him some slack. Trust me by the way half the crew was laughing during that rant and the other half were when they left his sightlines.

actually that clip is staged. that sucks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_De_Gloria

Still funny, although not as funny being that it was setup.

Edited by irish

Nor would I.

I doubt you would.

ETA: where is this belittling and cussing out you keep mentioning? I watched it again, and Berman is bitching about the actions of a group of people who are doing something they shouldn't be doing. Very. Specific. Complaints. You sound like you might have been one of the 10 people moving around in front of the cameras.

Edited by godtomsatan

The more I read your posts the more I get the feeling you are kind of an elitist prick. Maybe I'm reading you wrong (wouldn't be the first time) - but I've seen you explode on some people in these forums. Just a reminder, we are all humans.

Wow, I appreciate your noticing me. I simply said that Berman was out of line, and that if I pulled that nonsense I would get fired. I don't know where you got the prick comment from, but I appreciate it none the less.

And as far as my exploding... You're talking about my arguments with Sgt. Ryan. He throws his weight around and I call him out on it. Elitist prick? Nah, I just don't get along with Ryan and a few people from the far North West.

You sound like you might have been one of the 10 people moving around in front of the cameras.

:wacko: You're reaching here. If it makes you feel any better I've been promoted within my company twice within the past 18 months, and I'm starting to transition into another promotion. I can assure you however, that I won't run around yelling and cursing at people.

Please, keep on defending Berman.

:wacko: You're reaching here. If it makes you feel any better I've been promoted within my company twice within the past 18 months, and I'm starting to transition into another promotion. I can assure you however, that I won't run around yelling and cursing at people.

Please, keep on defending Berman.

:D

Getting to wear the headset at the drivethrough is a great responsibility. Assistant Night Manager is within your grasp. Eyes on the prize.