[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

for Chief Dick....

pig devilz

Chief Dick, here is a dude you need to talk to....Pini Swissa

Pini & Brady

Posted by Chris Forsberg, Boston.com Staff January 31, 2008 02:47 PM

Meet Pini Swissa. He's the one who cuts Tom Brady's hair. He's even got the Super Bowl ring to prove it.

Swissa, who operates the creatively titled Salon Pini Swissa on Newbury St., is in Arizona this week to cheer on the Patriots as they tangle with the New York Giants in Super Bowl XLII. He's also brought his barber shears and said he plans to give Brady a close crop Saturday evening before the big game.

In fact, Swissa says he's on call in the Grand Canyon State. He's already trimmed Brady's locks once this week and said teammates will phone him with a time and location for another Brady haircut on Saturday.

"I did Tom Brady (Tuesday), and right before the Super Bowl, it's a surprise for everybody. Saturday night, I'm gonna cut it off. Saturday night, we're gonna cut it really, really off. We've been doing it the last couple Super Bowls, and Tom Brady is the last person to be superstitious. Every Super Bowl, I cut his hair off. I hope the helmet's gonna fit after I cut his hair off."

Don't fear, Giselle. If history is any indication, Brady's head won't be shaved for the big game. Just trimmed up.

And sorry, Plaxico, your guarantee doesn't stand a chance against Pini.

"I am the good luck," said Swissa. "I am the good luck charm. And they're definitely going to do it big time this time."

Boston.com's Ann Silvio caught up with Pini outside the Olive & Ivy Restaurant & Marketplace in Scottsdale, Ariz. on Wednesday evening:

theres even a video

Vindication.

You all laughed at me, pointed at me, giggled behind my back. And I absorbed the abuse because I KNEW Tom Brady was as passionate about his hair as he is playing football. Now we all know. Tom Brady's hair is a masterpiece because he CARES. Because he knows how important his hair is to the rest of us. And now we know he knows no bounds when it comes to managing those locks from God.

Thank you pig for bringing what I have always known to the rest of the people here: the truth.

Edited by Chief Dick

Vindication.

You all laughed at me, pointed at me, giggled behind my back. And I absorbed the abuse because I KNEW Tom Brady was as passionate about his hair as he is playing football. Now we all know. Tom Brady's hair is a masterpiece because he CARES. Because he knows how important his hair is to the rest of us. And now we know he knows no bounds when it comes to managing those locks from God.

Thank you pig for bringing what I have always known to the rest of the people here: the truth.

:wacko:

I will never again doubt you on matters of the mane.

:D

VTom Brady's hair is a masterpiece because he CARES. Because he knows how important his hair is to the rest of us. And now we know he knows no bounds when it comes to managing those locks from God.

His hair has looked kind of neglected lately. :wacko: I think he's slipping.