[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Soup"er Bowl Party

tonyr0802

Hey everyone, we're hosting a Souper Bowl party where everyone will bring some type of soup. I'm going to do a search on this forum for soups, but thought I would post now seeing if anyone has anything good to recommend. I think there'll be a potato soup coming, broccoli and cheese, maybe a gumbo. I've thought about trying out the Carol Shelby chili (saw some good posts about it on here)- anyone have a good soup recipe they'd suggest?

Hey everyone, we're hosting a Souper Bowl party where everyone will bring some type of soup. I'm going to do a search on this forum for soups, but thought I would post now seeing if anyone has anything good to recommend. I think there'll be a potato soup coming, broccoli and cheese, maybe a gumbo. I've thought about trying out the Carol Shelby chili (saw some good posts about it on here)- anyone have a good soup recipe they'd suggest?

If this is some kind of contest where you're out to bring the best soup, take the time and effort and make a kick ass LOBSTER BISQUE. Just saying you brought one will turn heads. It's the Rolls Royce of soups.

That sounds like one humdinger of a Super Bowl party.

Soup. :wacko:

I'm guessing it's just because "Super Bowl" sounds like "Soup Bowl", which makes it a cute concept. Too bad the NFL Championship game doesn't sound like "Beef and Beer". Then they'd be onto something.

I don't think it's a bad idea, but this cracked me up. :wacko:

Yeah me too, got a good laugh out of it.

The idea was my wifes, so yes it's cutesy. But I have to say I'm looking forward to it, something different than the norm we usually do (pizza, wings).

Yeah me too, got a good laugh out of it.

The idea was my wifes, so yes it's cutesy. But I have to say I'm looking forward to it, something different than the norm we usually do (pizza, wings).

Sorry tony, couldn't resist. :guns:

And I think the Sheik is right: you need to come strong with something out of the ordinary.

Bring some F'n BBQ Rib Pork Brisket Baked Bean F'n'A Soup!!!!! :moon::wacko::D:D