[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's Talk About the Junk Food

SheikYerbuti

I've had my share of Carl's Jr., and had my first Six Dollar Burger a few weeks ago. I couldn't tell any difference. It was a little thicker than their normal burgers, but I actually prefer a thinner burger patty. Their Super Star is pretty tasty. Flame-grilling is the bomb.

Havent bothered trying a 6-dollar yet.

As long as the western bacon cheeseburger is on the menu, that will be my go to.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's quite a faux pas for a wife to post under her husband's ID, but I've been personally called out, so I'm defending my food-choosing-honor.

To discuss Chuy's in the discussion misses the glorious category of junk food. Chuy's is a sit-down restaurant, where you go to have a margarita with the underage Bush daughters. And, quite frankly, if you're in Austin, you can throw a stone to any Mom 'n' Pop Mexican restaurant that's cheaper and generally better than Chuy's. (*dreamily* the place down the street from me had a greasy delicious chorizo queso that was a meal unto itself)

Taco Cabana, on the other hand, fits the requirements of this thread. It's very cheap, it's drive-thru, and it's the tex-mex version of a McD's (after all, I was in Austin for grad school, struggling with all the necessary ingenuity that comes with the poverty). Its shining, glorious virtue is they give free guacamole with your order, which I consider a clear step up from Taco Bell (where you have to pay for sour cream, and they've never heard of guacomole.)

Now, I'll go back to hovering in the wings while my oh-so-wise husband commandeers the name of The Sheik

--The Sheikette

Sign that woman up to her own account!

no love for jack in the box? jack's spicy chicken, yum.

when i worked in new york, there was a wendy's next door to a mcdonald's. i hate wendy's fries, and the only thing i like at mcd's is their fries. so i used to go get a sandwich at wendy's and then go next door for fries. used to get some :wacko: looks when people saw i went to two different places for one meal.

no love for jack in the box? jack's spicy chicken, yum.

when i worked in new york, there was a wendy's next door to a mcdonald's. i hate wendy's fries, and the only thing i like at mcd's is their fries. so i used to go get a sandwich at wendy's and then go next door for fries. used to get some :wacko: looks when people saw i went to two different places for one meal.

I love me some McD's fries, but I have no problem with Wendy's fries.

JIB is pretty good...

I'm going to stuff my face with probably the worst thing imaginable tomorrow... Weinerschnitzel. I love me a good hot dog, and their chili is sooo good. :wacko:

actually i beleive this was voted worst fast food item in history ( speaking health wise )

worlds unhealthiest burger

by the way its also pretty gross as donuts , bacon and meat do not belong together :D