[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New England taped Rams' final walkthrough before 2002 Super Bowl?...

ABearWithFurniture

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait.....

Isn't this a rumor about the SB that was played in 2001?

So how would a rumor that came out in 2001 after the SB that the rumor refers to be from before it happened?

Typical Az rhetoric.

:D

you might wanna check the title of this thread :wacko:

typical az rhetoric, trying to deny that 2001 is after 2002 :D:moon::guns:

Edited by Azazello1313

I hate to rain on everyone's Pats-bashing parade here but:

Taping is not illegal...it's where the taping was done. If the guy was in the stands or otherwise off the field, it would not have been illegal and IS done by other teams.

The NFL destroyed the tapes after reviewing them, not the Pats.

But thanks for playing.

Taping is not illegal...it's where the taping was done. If the guy was in the stands or otherwise off the field, it would not have been illegal and IS done by other teams.

But thanks for playing.

nobody is allowed to tape teams practices and walkthroughs unless they are open to the public like training camp. sorry.. but if they did tape the rams, then that is very bad and illegal.

But thanks for playing.

Fact finding missions are Pats bashing?

Thin skin

Thanks for playing

But thanks for playing.

If you can't beat em....bash em...14 teams could not beat them, so it's time to bash them...

People are already trying, convicting, and executing the Pats.

I THINK THEY EXPECT THEM TO KEEP CHEATING.

Goodell did warn him if he didn't turn over everything he woukld face further discipline.

ESPN's Sal Paolantonio reports that if ex-Patriots employee Matt Walsh is in possession of the Rams' walkthrough video from Super Bowl XXXVI, coach Bill Belichick will be suspended for one season.

Apparently commissioner Roger Goodell informed Belichick, upon fining him $500,000 and stripping the Patriots of a first-round pick, that a second strike would cost him an entire year. The odds on Walsh having the video seem slim, and a war of words between Walsh and the Patriots likely wouldn't result in any punishment if Walsh couldn't produce evidence.

Source: Profootballtalk.com

nobody is allowed to tape teams practices and walkthroughs unless they are open to the public like training camp. sorry.. but if they did tape the rams, then that is very bad and illegal.

I wasn't talking about the Rams thing at that point. Thanks anyhow.

People are already trying, convicting, and executing the Pats.

It's ring envy. It won't stop either.

ESPN's Sal Paolantonio reports that if ex-Patriots employee Matt Walsh is in possession of the Rams' walkthrough video from Super Bowl XXXVI, coach Bill Belichick will be suspended for one season.

What proof does our commish on a power trip have that BB knows anything about the tape? If you're going to suspend him, don't you have to have proof that Bill knows about it? He could either really have no knowledge of the tapes, or play dumb about it and I don't see how Goodell could suspend him.

In reality, I don't think the tape exists, but even if it did, I don't see how you suspend him a year.

He had no reason to destroy them..If it leaks out wheres the harm?The Patriots already had the information,how would it give a competitive advantage to anyone else?If it didnt give a competitive advantage to anyone else,whats the use of destroying them?

Where is the logic?

ok, i'm bored chitless waiting for the game to start....i'l play.

it has nothing to do with competive advantage

Goodell asked the Patriots to turn over EVERYTHING they had and NOT duplicate any of it....

so, now if something else is found or made public, that could only have come from the Patriots,

he would know they did not turn over everything or duplicated what they turned over...

he did not want the possibility of what they turned over being leaked/duplicated and released, etc.....

among other reasons,that is why Goodell said he destroyed the tapes.

First off...just because a person can't spell or use grammar correctly doesn't mean they are stupid, skinpig.

Who said anything about grammer or spelling? Last thing I'd do is play spell-cop. My assessment was based solely on the content of the post which compared destroying a murder weapon to destroying football tape. Nothing more. :wacko:

I see I'm keeping good company today.

7 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

4 Members: HowboutthemCowboys, skinpig, Finger, pig devilz

:wacko:

thats cuz all your Boy Buddys are out playing golf or badmitton...where you should be.

your season is looooooooong over. :D