[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats Giants fans

msaint

Congrats to all Giants fans! Your guys played a great game and got a well deserved victory.

Outstanding!

:wacko:

And you Patsie fans have NOTHING to hang your heads about. A great year came up just a bit short at the end to go along with your 3 rings in the past 6 years and the promise of another strong Patsie team in '08. The future still looks mighty bright in NE.

Edited by 'canes2004

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rooted for them since week 2 and I rooted for them tonight and I'll root for them come week 1 next year.

A few weeks earlier

Not sure one can be classified as a fan if they own no memorabilia, have never attended a game and have no rooting interest in the team other then to hear the cries of the haters.

So it must be your childlike infatuation with me that made you make yet again another post about me. You're forcing me to take legal action and request a restraining order.

Oh, so, now you aren't a fan ???? :D

Prove me wrong and find the post where I stated I was a fan. Come on, I challenge you. Put the post where your mouth is or shut the hell up.

I root for the Patriots this year because of asstards like you. I'll continue to root for them as long as their success causes you anguish.

:D

:moon:

Let's not pollute this thread with the SuperCharger crap.

msaint, Czarina and the rest of the real Pats fans, very classy on your part. I'd be lying if I didn't say I am ecstatic with the way the Giants played. I know the Pats did not play up to expectations, but it was still a great game anyway. Very exiting finish.

For the good Pats fans, I feel for ya. Especially with what was on the line. For the morans(and you know who you are), I'm laughing my arss off.

NE will be back next year unfortunately for all of us AFC homers.

Yep....and they'll be pi$$ed and motivated.............................. :wacko:

What can I say. You drove me to fandom. You have only yourself to thank.

:wacko: Everyone knows who and what you are. I'd suggest getting a new Huddler name, wait till week 8 of next year to see who is the heavy Super Bowl favorite and then jump on board............

:wacko: Everyone knows who and what you are. I'd suggest getting a new Huddler name, wait till week 8 of next year to see who is the heavy Super Bowl favorite and then jump on board............

You see that would be the easy way out but that's not me. I'll be right here to take wahtever you and the rest of the haters have to give. Grab a chair.

That Eli to Tyree play on the last drive has to rank up their as one of the greatest Super Bowl plays of all-time. I still can't believe Eli escaped, and am even more shocked that Tyree held onto that ball and didn't let it hit the ground. Play of the game in my mind.

That Eli to Tyree play on the last drive has to rank up their as one of the greatest Super Bowl plays of all-time. I still can't believe Eli escaped, and am even more shocked that Tyree held onto that ball and didn't let it hit the ground. Play of the game in my mind.

+1

For the good Pats fans, I feel for ya. Especially with what was on the line. For the morans(and you know who you are), I'm laughing my arss off.

NE will be back next year unfortunately for all of us AFC homers.

agree with the first part.

The 2nd part, I'm not so sure. IIRC, the Super Bowl loser has gone on to be pretty unspectacular the last several years.

Congratulations to the Giants. :D

The line play made the game -- the Giants Defensive line play was just outstanding, start to finish. By contrast, the Pats offensive line was pretty offensive, start to finish.

Agree 100%

I'm bummed, frustrated, and a little disappointed. I had a funny feeling all week. Great Season by the Pats, 18-1 is nothing to feel bad about.

Congrats to the Giants, they made the plays when it counted. Manning was money down the stretch, that play to Tyree I'll be seeing in my sleep.....what a run by the G-Men.

Posting this here too.

Just chiming in to say congrats to all the Giants fan before I go to bed drunk and feeling sorry for myself. That was a hell of a game and The giants deserve that trophy totally and completely. They came through the playoffs and beat the 3 "elite" teams while also beating the #1 defense as well. Congrats to all you Giants fans you all seem like pretty good people and I hope you enjoy this great moment for your team!

Now I am going to stare at blank walls or get as drunk as humanly possible!