[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which Giant feels more depressed about this?

AtomicCEO

The question  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Which excellent Giant athlete feels more depressed

• Shockey, who's injury theoretically allowed Eli to take control of the huddle
    • Tiki, who left an 8-8 team and badmouthed everyone, only to see them become champions without him

Tiki has to be Public Enemy #1. Fox Sports had a pretty good article about this on their website the other day. Tiki was demanding respect from all Giants fans for everything he gave them while he was there.

BOO HOO!

But hey, at least he can walk. Isn't that why he said he left?

Edited by Shorttynaz

Tiki. Without a doubt, and I couldn't be happier about it.

+1

The million dollar question will be this:

Will Shockey turn over a new leaf and stop being such an ass hat, or will he say all the right things and act like he's a changed man only to turn out to be Tootie, part 2? :wacko:

None of the above. They'll cut his injury-prone punk ass this summer and he'll become Daniel Snyder's problem.

I loved tiki as a player ..lost a lot of respect for his comments and shots at his ex team especially manning

He has to be hurting at this moment ...but I have no hate for him , I believe the pain he is feeling now for missing out on this is more than enough

Shockey still a productive player but he has to know his role next year and keep the mouth under control ....must be a bit humbling for him but he gets a ring and deserves it as being a pretty big part of the offense for a large chunk of this season

True, but Snyder cares more about signing big names to sell out his 90,000-seat stadium than building a winner.

I think Snyder is slowly starting to learn to not make rash decisions... But then again, it is Dan Snyder.

For as much as I've bashed Shockey, I can't say that I would be upset if he were to land in Green Bay...

:wacko:

I think Snyder is slowly starting to learn to not make rash decisions... But then again, it is Dan Snyder.

For as much as I've bashed Shockey, I can't say that I would be upset if he were to land in Green Bay...

:wacko:

He'd fit in well with the Raiders.

The million dollar question will be this:

Will Shockey turn over a new leaf and stop being such an ass hat, or will he say all the right things and act like he's a changed man only to turn out to be Tootie, part 2? :wacko:

I really doubt the guy will change. Hadn't he said publicly that he was undecided about whether he would attend the Super Bowl? Yes, I know he was there, but IMHO, you show up no questions asked and support your teammates.

I predict Shockey is gone, one way or another before the start of the 2008 season. The organization must see how well Eli is playing without that loud mouth around.

Was that Shockey up in a box during the game, instead of down there with his team?? What the hell is that??

I forgot that. Exactly my point. Shockey looks like he is separating himself from the team already.

Was that Shockey up in a box during the game, instead of down there with his team?? What the hell is that??

This is what I found interesting about Shockey. Pregame: He "walks" out on crutches, onto the field, and the FOX announcer says that Shockey had not attended any of the NYG playoff games, but here he is -- here to support his teammates. I almost choked on that.

Then, the only other shot you see of Shockey during the game was in a suite. Yeah -- supporting your teammates.

With that display, I don't know if Shockey understands the term, teammate.