[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady on the bench!?!?

McBoog

This is part serious and part :moon: , but, during that opening 279 minute drive by the G-Men:

Why was Brady sitting on the bench the whole drive? :D

He hadn't been on the field and was not tired! :brew:

Some team leader! :D

Shouldn't he have been on the sideline cheering his defense on?? :guns:

Just wondering ??? :wacko:

:wacko:

What did you expect him to do at that point? His offense had not been on the field yet so he really could not be offering advice to his offensive players on how to handle the specific game situation. You wanted him to stand up and rah-rah the defense? I expect the defense was tired as they were getting their asses kicked and they were not interested in anything the pretty boy QB had to say.

Weak.

McBoog..What happened to you ? You used to be someone on here that could be taken seriously

C'mon baby. All work and no play makes McBoog a dull boy!

I actually respect Brady and what he has done! Classic NFL story sort of like Warner. A 6th round QB rising to stardom? Fame, athletecism, hot babes? Only jelousy could make you dislike him. I don't see the same arrogance from him as I do other Pats players/fans, and my biggest problem with them anyway is Belicheat (but he will probably be gone net year).

Here :wacko::D:D

:wacko:

What did you expect him to do at that point? His offense had not been on the field yet so he really could not be offering advice to his offensive players on how to handle the specific game situation. You wanted him to stand up and rah-rah the defense? I expect the defense was tired as they were getting their asses kicked and they were not interested in anything the pretty boy QB had to say.

Weak.

Comon' Gritz, you are too savvy for that stink bait! Go back and read the first seven words of my post

My actual point isn't so much about LT, but points to what perceptions can be taken from a few 5 seconds TV shots over the course of a three hour game. :D

I like Brady actually (one of the few Pats that I'm cool with), just wanted to see if anyone elese "noticed" what I did considering the uproar over LT. I'm not the only one if you look at MTSuper7's post. :D

My actual point isn't so much about LT, but points to what perceptions can be taken from a few 5 seconds TV shots over the course of a three hour game. :wacko:

I'm one of the guys that this post is aimed at, as I've been carrying the LT=Tool torch for a while. The difference is that Tomlinson did it for the entire game. Oh, and I just thought I should note that I used to love Tomlinson. I live not too far off from the TCU campus and had the pleasure of watching him dominate at the college level... And if it was anyone else, I doubt I would have been so infuriated by it. When you call out players and coaching by saying they lack class, then say that you yourself is classy, you're going to be held up to a higher level than most.

I'm one of the guys that this post is aimed at, as I've been carrying the LT=Tool torch for a while. The difference is that Tomlinson did it for the entire game. Oh, and I just thought I should note that I used to love Tomlinson. I live not too far off from the TCU campus and had the pleasure of watching him dominate at the college level... And if it was anyone else, I doubt I would have been so infuriated by it. When you call out players and coaching by saying they lack class, then say that you yourself is classy, you're going to be held up to a higher level than most.

Since you seen to want to keep this thing going... and I pay little attention to who says what around ere, so it was not "aimed" at anyone in particular.

You bailed on the last thread providing proof he did it for the whole game when I provided MULTIPLE links, in two threads to the contrary.

PROVE YOUR IDIOTIC CLAIM! Back it up or close yo' yap! You clearly have NO IDEA what you are talking about!

And as far as calling Belicheat classless, when is it so bad to call a "spade a spade?" :wacko: What ever happened to, "The Captain going down with his ship?"

2 days into the offseason & IQs have already dropped 20 points.

That has to be some kind of record, even here.

Just think, it wasn't all that high to begin with...

In reality, I don't think I see too much changing, as BB will stay in the media spotlight with the rumored Rams superbowl tapes coming to light...

If it turns out the tapes do exists, absolute bedlam will erupt on the boards. If they're cleared of it, absolute bedlam will erupt as it won't be good enough for some people.

Since you seen to want to keep this thing going... and I pay little attention to who says what around ere, so it was not "aimed" at anyone in particular.

You bailed on the last thread providing proof he did it for the whole game when I provided MULTIPLE links, in two threads to the contrary.

PROVE YOUR IDIOTIC CLAIM! Back it up or close yo' yap! You clearly have NO IDEA what you are talking about!

And as far as calling Belicheat classless, when is it so bad to call a "spade a spade?" :wacko: What ever happened to, "The Captain going down with his ship?"

I sense anger in your post. You need to relax a little bit. No one is attacking you here. Your post absolutely was aimed at the people who were calling out LT, which I was a part of.

I didn't "bail" on any thread. I have a lot of stuff going on in my life right now and at times, I can't go back and re-read every post.

I have nothing to prove to you, as you are of no importance to me. As far as having no idea what I'm talking about... Have you seen your posts?

OK, one more time. If LT was so badly hurt that he shouldn't have been standing around on the sideline, then maybe he should have been in the freaking lockerroom icing it down instead of sitting on the bench wearing that ridiculous helmet of his.

McBoog, I expected better than this of you. Guess I'll have to adjust my expectations.

OK, one more time. If LT was so badly hurt that he shouldn't have :bash:been standing around on the sideline, then maybe he should have been in the freaking lockerroom icing it down instead of sitting on the bench wearing that ridiculous helmet of his.

McBoog, I expected better than this of you. Guess I'll have to adjust my expectations.

DUDE! PLEASE read my original post! I state in the first 7 freakin' words its a fishing expidition. Even telling the fish before they bite that it is a big 'ol hunk of stinky cheese. Am I that good of a fisherman that I can still hookem even with an upfront warning? They bit anyway. I didn't mean any of it. To actually believe what I wrote about Brady would be "ludicrisc".

I don't get the helmet either!?!? It is very weird, almost like some ortho devise he's forced to wear like Forrest's magic legs. I understand the Championship game perception based on what the TV showed us and was a little :wacko: until I got more info, but it is not what really happened and I have posted many links in other threads to prove it! He has never been a rah rah guy, all the way back to playing as a kid, but he does lead this team in other ways, but shares that role with other players.

I really did not want to turn this into another "LT is a piece of crap", "No he isn't"! thread. :D I twas a sarcastic attempt at showing how you can't believe everything just from what you see on the idiot box!

I sense anger in your post. You need to relax a little bit. No one is attacking you here. Your post absolutely was aimed at the people who were calling out LT, which I was a part of.

I didn't "bail" on any thread. I have a lot of stuff going on in my life right now and at times, I can't go back and re-read every post.

I have nothing to prove to you, as you are of no importance to me. As far as having no idea what I'm talking about... Have you seen your posts?

OK... Cool! No anger at all. The only people I get protective about with real passion are my wife and kids!

You seem to have time now. Where are your links little :D ??? :D Prove your position as I have mine! :wacko: