[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady on the bench!?!?

McBoog

DUDE! PLEASE read my original post! I state in the first 7 freakin' words its a fishing expidition.

You felt putting the fishing disclaimer in would take the sting out of us having to hear the LT wasnt a whiney bitch argument again. Comparing a chick that was on the sidelines with a helmet on injured and not returning to the game to a guy that was participating in the game is :wacko:

You felt putting the fishing disclaimer in would take the sting out of us having to hear the LT wasnt a whiney bitch argument again. Comparing a chick that was on the sidelines with a helmet on injured and not returning to the game to a guy that was participating in the game is :wacko:

+1

It is a continuation of his never-ending pursuit to make us realize that not only are Chargers players good on the football field, but, they are all phenomenal people off of it as well. ::D

Edited by Menudo

OK... Cool! No anger at all. The only people I get protective about with real passion are my wife and kids!

You seem to have time now. Where are your links little :D ??? :D Prove your position as I have mine! :wacko:

Are you seriously still acting like a child on this? Remind me again, what links am I looking for again. I'll get a headache if I go back and read this non-sense.

Are you seriously still acting like a child on this? Remind me again, what links am I looking for again. I'll get a headache if I go back and read this non-sense.

Still too lazy OR uncapable of complying.

Enough head-banging :moon:

Sometimes you guys are just no fun at all :guns::wacko:

I started it, I'll finish it. No further discussion necessary 'cause I ain't the one that is effected by this BS. :D

:D

I have 2 dogs..I have invented something called the milkbone trombone

:wacko: NTTAWWT

Gotta admitt you and Hugh almost made me snarf my coffee.... :D