[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats CB busted for pot

gbpfan1231

According to authorities, Lowell police responded to an anonymous caller who reported possible drug activity in a black motor vehicle. Police later pulled over the car, and when they approached it, detectives smelled a strong odor they believed to be Josh Gordon, District Attorney Gerry Leone said.

Plax probably caught a ride with him, left the pot in the back and called the cops. :wacko: They were supposed to nab him before the game.

They haven't "been caught" a second time. And it's not like they were hiding the first time in question, either. This guy Matt Walsh may or may not have anything of substance to offer regarding his allegations. There's no proof of anything yet. You really ought to wonder what this guy's motivation is, having been let go by the Pats 5 years ago and never having said a word to anyone about anything until now.

I was referring to the incidents against the Packers in 2006 and the Jets in 2007. The alleged taping of the Rams right before SB 36 would be the third time, although I agree that the circumstances surrounding it don't exactly make the allegation sound credible.

This seems more like a piling on thread with a Title reaking of stink bait (i.e "does it get any better than this?")! :moon:

Look, I have stated that I am happy that Belicheat lost, spouted my distain for the man (who despite I how I feel about him as a person is still one of the great Football Minds to ever be in the game) and that is probably the wrong perspective. It is negative at the very least as opposed to looking at it from Seau's perspective and thinking that it is too bad he didn't get his ring (which I would have liked to see... empathy). I do not revel in the fact that the Patriot supporters or the guys that leave it on the field lost. I know there are a lot of people emotionally or physically tied to that team that are hurting right now. Is denying history really better than allowing bragging rights?

Revel in the actual victory, especially if you are a Giants fan, but there seems to be a little bit too much of "rubbing their noses in it. I know a lot of folks love to smack talk. I don't :D Call me what you want, I could care less about any of you faceless internet identities have to say about me or anyone else personnally. It has no effect on my real life. Insults just are re-tar-ded to people that they don't effect in this arena.

But this stuff, and what I see in the media is just way to much drama for me as a football fan! We are not talking Ugly Betty or As the World Turns. It of FOOTBAL dammit! :D The only drama should be on game day! I think it was better back before 24-hour 365 days a year NFL. You had time to get your appetite wet for the game and not worry about the little things during the off-season. People (football fans) actually used to watch the pro-bowl because it was your last real fix for months and a chance to see some of the current great players play that you only occasionally heard about during the season. Now with FF and the NFL channel and the draft and live mimi-camp coverage etc etc etc, it is practically non-stop blah-blah-blah. Football is only a game and they are only football players. Sure I would love my kid to grow up and be the next Brady, Tomlinson or Seau. But I also hope more that he is FIRST prepared mentally to be a succssful and educated person who can make a living without football.

Maybe I'm a crabby old guy, and I know I support/homer for my team. But, c'mon guys, these people have to be hurting from such a ginormous letdown! The (only) year my Bolts went to the SB was the best feeling as a fan EVER. Getting trounced by the 49ers was a worse feeling than any of the -12 and 142 seasons I had to endure when they were a crap team.

"Does it get any better than this?" F yeah it does. Your team comes back complete, ready for another run for a Championship without any of the off-field nighmare crap the Pats are facing like individual Bozo's running around with a half-pound of bud in their car. Obnoxious or not (and admittedly even I turned on UT after a while), relilshing in the pain or failure of others is just wrong! Maybe that is why I "tried" to clear up the LT thingy as well. He's a good kid and a good player that all of a sudden is public enemy #1, all over a game. Realistically, it his his life and his responsibility, if he choses, to prove the doubters wrong.

It is sad that we seem to aspire to tear down greatness rather than try to emulate it. :wacko:

This seems more like a piling on thread with a Title reaking of stink bait (i.e "does it get any better than this?")! :moon:

Look, I have stated that I am happy that Belicheat lost, spouted my distain for the man (who despite I how I feel about him as a person is still one of the great Football Minds to ever be in the game) and that is probably the wrong perspective. It is negative at the very least as opposed to looking at it from Seau's perspective and thinking that it is too bad he didn't get his ring (which I would have liked to see... empathy). I do not revel in the fact that the Patriot supporters or the guys that leave it on the field lost. I know there are a lot of people emotionally or physically tied to that team that are hurting right now. Is denying history really better than allowing bragging rights?

Revel in the actual victory, especially if you are a Giants fan, but there seems to be a little bit too much of "rubbing their noses in it. I know a lot of folks love to smack talk. I don't :D Call me what you want, I could care less about any of you faceless internet identities have to say about me or anyone else personnally. It has no effect on my real life. Insults just are re-tar-ded to people that they don't effect in this arena.

But this stuff, and what I see in the media is just way to much drama for me as a football fan! We are not talking Ugly Betty or As the World Turns. It of FOOTBAL dammit! :D The only drama should be on game day! I think it was better back before 24-hour 365 days a year NFL. You had time to get your appetite wet for the game and not worry about the little things during the off-season. People (football fans) actually used to watch the pro-bowl because it was your last real fix for months and a chance to see some of the current great players play that you only occasionally heard about during the season. Now with FF and the NFL channel and the draft and live mimi-camp coverage etc etc etc, it is practically non-stop blah-blah-blah. Football is only a game and they are only football players. Sure I would love my kid to grow up and be the next Brady, Tomlinson or Seau. But I also hope more that he is FIRST prepared mentally to be a succssful and educated person who can make a living without football.

Maybe I'm a crabby old guy, and I know I support/homer for my team. But, c'mon guys, these people have to be hurting from such a ginormous letdown! The (only) year my Bolts went to the SB was the best feeling as a fan EVER. Getting trounced by the 49ers was a worse feeling than any of the -12 and 142 seasons I had to endure when they were a crap team.

"Does it get any better than this?" F yeah it does. Your team comes back complete, ready for another run for a Championship without any of the off-field nighmare crap the Pats are facing like individual Bozo's running around with a half-pound of bud in their car. Obnoxious or not (and admittedly even I turned on UT after a while), relilshing in the pain or failure of others is just wrong! Maybe that is why I "tried" to clear up the LT thingy as well. He's a good kid and a good player that all of a sudden is public enemy #1, all over a game. Realistically, it his his life and his responsibility, if he choses, to prove the doubters wrong.

It is sad that we seem to aspire to tear down greatness rather than try to emulate it. :wacko:

Where is your editor?

I see you this and raise you one Mark Chmura, who arguably out did everyone on your list in terms of being just plain wrong.

I will agree that what he did wreaks of stupidity. He was acquitted but should be shot for doing what he "did" and for being there which is just plain stupid.

With that said it was years ago (why did you not bring up the horrible gambling that Hornung did??) and the Packers have been a very good franchise when it comes down to staying out of trouble.

A lot of people and the media have praised this franchise as being one of the best and greatest of all time - I am just pointing out that this great franchise has quite a few questionable characters and do not represent a class franchise. I agree the Brady comment does not show any classlessness but I just can't stand that smirk or squint he always has.

This team has been talked about so much for so long and they reveled in it along with their fans. I don't think it is wrong for other fans to jump all over it when they lost in one of the best most exciting super bowls where they were heavy favorites. If people want to kick them when they are down then fine. I got so sick of every word being about how great this team is that I like to dish crap on them when possible. The same thing happened when The Bears killed the Pack and the Cowboys beat the Pack and other good rivalries.

Evryone here seems to take things so serious. It is just people throwing out smack in a stupid forum.

According to authorities, Lowell police responded to an anonymous caller who reported possible drug activity in a black motor vehicle. Police later pulled over the car, and when they approached it, detectives smelled a strong odor they believed to be Josh Gordon, District Attorney Gerry Leone said.

THIS IMO tells the story and here lies the riddle :wacko: DUDES dealer sold his ASS OUT !!!! MUST have set the dealer back some nice coin on the SUPER -BOWL loss :D got to love it

I asked my husband: hey did you hear about Willie Andrews? He answered: Didn't he used to be with the Patriots?

Honestly, I didn't even know he was still on the team, much less suited up for the super bowl. Must just do special teams now I guess. Cause you know, we've got that Einstein Brandon Meriweather now. :wacko: