[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Odds Already Out for Super Bowl XLIII

Riffraff

http://www.nflgridirongab.com/2008/02/05/o...per-bowl-xliii/

New England 5/2

Dallas Cowboys 6/1

Indianapolis 6/1

Green Bay 7/1

Jacksonville 10/1

San Diego 10/1

NY Giants 12/1

Seattle Seahawks 18/1

Pittsburgh 18/1

New Orleans 20/1

Chicago 25/1

Tampa Bay 28/1

Tennessee 30/1

Washington 30/1

Cleveland 30/1

Cincinnati 38/1

Denver 38/1

Minnesota 38/1

Philadelphia 45/1

Arizona 45/1

Buffalo 60/1

Carolina 60/1

Detroit 60/1

Houston 60/1

NY Jets 75/1

St.Louis 75/1

Kansas City 100/1

Baltimore 125/1

Oakland 125/1

San Francisco 125/1

Atlanta 150/1

Miami 150/1

Cincinnati, Denver and St. Louis are the best bets on that board.

Denver has way too many questions on D to be a serious candidate for placing any early money. They've got some very young guys on the D-line who could all mature this year, but that's asking a lot, especially when they have very questionable LBs. CIN is in the same boat where their new HC will have to rebuild their D almost completely.

It could happen - the offense ought to be loaded if Walker stays healthy, but I'd spend my money elsewhere if you're looking for a good longshot.

I'd really like MIN's chances in a longshot role if they manage to address their QB issue and pick up a decent CB or 2.

Denver has way too many questions on D to be a serious candidate for placing any early money. They've got some very young guys on the D-line who could all mature this year, but that's asking a lot, especially when they have very questionable LBs. CIN is in the same boat where their new HC will have to rebuild their D almost completely.

It could happen - the offense ought to be loaded if Walker stays healthy, but I'd spend my money elsewhere if you're looking for a good longshot.

I'd really like MIN's chances in a longshot role if they manage to address their QB issue and pick up a decent CB or 2.

did i miss Marvin getting canned :wacko:

i agree i like Minn as a long shot and also like Philly and Carolina at their given odds

NE has the easiest schedule next year so it's no wonder they are ranked where they are.

Quote from ESPN "Their .387 opponents' winning percentage for the 2008 schedule is one of the easiest slates in the modern era. Their division is easy, and they play the AFC West and NFC West." :wacko:

Edited by Piranha-z

I agree on the Saints and Browns, but the Ravens will be worse than they were this year. McNair is completely useless, so they'll be starting some combination of Boller and a rookie QB before midseason.

I doubt Boller lasts as QB long if at all and I think they'll nab a top QB and roll with him- ie they may have their best QB on the field....ever? They're well worth 125-1 shot.