[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNabb to BAL rumours

BeeR

Mortensen says any deal would have to include the Ravens' No. 8 overall pick, which the Eagles could use on a wideout, defensive end, or offensive tackle. Mort also confirms that pursuing Derek Anderson is a distinct possibility for Baltimore. It is pretty clear that the Ravens intend to upgrade their quarterback situation this offseason.

it would be impossible to not upgrade.....

Let me get this straight...

Balt went out and got them an old broken down QB that spends a lot of time hurt.

Not happy with that turn of events.

They are now going to give up the 8th pick of the next draft for an old broken down QB that is starting to spend a lot of time hurt.

Plan on being happy.

That about sum it up?

Let me get this straight...

Balt went out and got them an old broken down QB that spends a lot of time hurt.

Not happy with that turn of events.

They are now going to give up the 8th pick of the next draft for an old broken down QB that is starting to spend a lot of time hurt.

Plan on being happy.

That about sum it up?

perfectly

One crap QB to another.

Crap? They've both made it to a Super Bowl, no? The term hasbeen is more appropriate. When I think of crap QB, I think of most ex-Lions QBs (Scott Mitchell, Charlie Batch, Joey Blue-Eyes, etc.), guys like Browning Nagle, Akili Smith, David Carr, Brooks Bollinger...

Crap? They've both made it to a Super Bowl, no? The term hasbeen is more appropriate. When I think of crap QB, I think of most ex-Lions QBs (Scott Mitchell, Charlie Batch, Joey Blue-Eyes, etc.), guys like Browning Nagle, Akili Smith, David Carr, Brooks Bollinger...

Wow so if you make it to a Superbowl, you're a good QB? :wacko:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6760/g...vEbqN0d3iT.uLYF

Edited by WaterMan

Wow so if you make it to a Superbowl, you're a good QB? :wacko:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6760/g...vEbqN0d3iT.uLYF

only if you play mistake free in the playoffs , beat 3 teams on the road to get to the SB , and then win the Super bowl against an arrogant undfeated team like the pats by making plays like this and then some :

only if you play mistake free in the playoffs , beat 3 teams on the road to get to the SB , and then win the Super bowl against an arrogant undfeated team like the pats by making plays like this and then some :

I bet you watch that Oreo commercial alot.