[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles need more on offense

Polecat

Eagles options  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Eagles options for offense

• Chad Johnson
    • Andre' Davis
    • Randy Moss
    • Mario Manningham
    • Javon Walker
    • Other

Knowing how the Eagles work, I actually think that they try and get Walker from Denver. If they can't, they will resign Stallworth.

The Eagles, if you remember, made a run at Walker when Denver got him. Now they can get an injury prone/high upside guy for less than they would have gotten him before probably. This is something that they like to do.

I can't see them going after Fitz, Roy Williams, Ocho, or any of the other high talent WR that want out of their current situation.

I think that their fallback will be Stallworth. He is already familliar with their system and although did not leave on the best of terms, already said that he did not harbor ill feelings over it.

Stallworth/K. Curtis/R. Brown would be better than they have now. I still think they need that #1 though. I also think if they settle for Stallworth at WR that they might make a run at Jared Allen.

Javon Walker-WR - Broncos Jan. 3 - 7:39 pm et

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports Javon Walker will be shopped by the Broncos this offseason.

If the Broncos can get a first-day pick for Walker, it appears they'll pull the trigger, although that may be unlikely because of Walker's knee. He's more likely to get release in our mind than traded.

LINK

I am not saying that couldn't change. But, if Denver is throwing him out there to see what they can get for him, I'd be willing to bet the Eagles would inquire.

Javon Walker-WR - Broncos Jan. 3 - 7:39 pm et

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports Javon Walker will be shopped by the Broncos this offseason.

If the Broncos can get a first-day pick for Walker, it appears they'll pull the trigger, although that may be unlikely because of Walker's knee. He's more likely to get release in our mind than traded.

LINK

I am not saying that couldn't change. But, if Denver is throwing him out there to see what they can get for him, I'd be willing to bet the Eagles would inquire.

That's an old report based upon speculation when Walker was b!tching about his role in the offense. Walker has since recanted his entire tirade and DEN appears to be satisfied with moving forward with Walker on the roster. If I am not mistaken, cutting or trading Walker would also be a significant cap hit for DEN, making it even far less likely that he'll be moved.

That's an old report based upon speculation when Walker was b!tching about his role in the offense. Walker has since recanted his entire tirade and DEN appears to be satisfied with moving forward with Walker on the roster. If I am not mistaken, cutting or trading Walker would also be a significant cap hit for DEN, making it even far less likely that he'll be moved.

You might want to let the NFL guys on Sirius know that. They are still talking like Walker will be moved.

I'm just saying......

2 years ago Jeffrey Lurie said on national television (Daily News Live) and was asked a question about getting a WR that has a personality even similar to TO's and he said that they would not even consider it...

scratch Chad....the only WR that I see them going after is Walker or Manningham via draft...maybe Andre Davis...I don't see them going after anyone else on this list in that regard...

scratch Chad....the only WR that I see them going after is Walker or Manningham via draft...maybe Andre Davis...I don't see them going after anyone else on this list in that regard...

Even if Walker was truly on the outs in Denver, I think he's shown enough character issues to scare off Philly. What about Bernard Berrian? I could see him being extremely attractive to the Eagles, comes with no baggage, isn't a diva, and you won't have to trade any picks to get him.

Even if Walker was truly on the outs in Denver, I think he's shown enough character issues to scare off Philly. What about Bernard Berrian? I could see him being extremely attractive to the Eagles, comes with no baggage, isn't a diva, and you won't have to trade any picks to get him.

I hate Berrian... :wacko:

Walker dammit!....I don't think he has enough character issues...he's nowhere near TO or Chad....

even though the Eagles brass may feel differently than I do and will not even consider him...