[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Commentary About The Huddle Awards"

irish

Embrace it irish.

Menudo was where you are now once. Now look at him. :D

Yeah, we've talked and I understand how things are. I just didn't realize how I could annoy someone that I didn't even chat with much. I guess just reading some of my stuff was more than enough. :wacko:

I just wanted to respond to Canes but really this is for anything people want to add about the voting going on. This was good thinking Canes.

Edited by irish

Yeah, we've talked and I understand how things are. I just didn't realize how I could annoy someone that I didn't even chat with much. I guess just reading some of my stuff was more than enough. :wacko:

I just wanted to respond to Canes but really this is for anything people want to add about the voting going on. This was good thinking Canes.

Was gonna do the leg work but you beat me to it. Chit.

I think more people pile on you because it is "fashionable" to do so Irish...ignore the criticism and keep on posting. We're 16,000 members in this community...of all shapes, sizes, backgrounds, educational levels, opinions, etc...for one person to be the unofficial whipping boy is really not fair.

I think more people pile on you because it is "fashionable" to do so Irish...ignore the criticism and keep on posting. We're 16,000 members in this community...of all shapes, sizes, backgrounds, educational levels, opinions, etc...for one person to be the unofficial whipping boy is really not fair.

+1

As wolf said , there are all kinds of people that post here...apparently, some very insecure ones that feel it funny to try to belittle others. These were probably the same people who teased in high-school, etc....shows you how far they've come.

Know that behind those keyboards sit some very pathetic individuals.

+1

As wolf said , there are all kinds of people that post here...apparently, some very insecure ones that feel it funny to try to belittle others. These were probably the same people who teased in high-school, etc....shows you how far they've come.

Know that behind those keyboards sit some very pathetic individuals.

this post sounds belittling to me ...

:wacko:

i don't really enjoy bashing anyone (well, maybe certain patriots fans). irish is trying to find a way to fit in here and has made it very difficult for himself by 1) not taking good advice, 2) his arrogance, 3) poor judgement, and 4) making false statements regarding his projection (which really hurts his credibilty in regards to FF).

i am not going to go out of my way to belittle him, but if i am reading a thread and see something blatently wrong with something he posts... i will call him on it (as i would do with anyone).

the one difference with Irish and other huddlers who get called out is the pile on effect Irish seems to bring out and or get , whether its warranted or not

Most times i do not believe anyone deserves to get piled on regardless but Irish gets it full force most of the time

however Bier is right , sometimes ( and i have stated this to irish openly and separately ) simply and perhaps unitentionally Irish does put himself in bad position

In the end , its still a message board and a place to laugh , learn , and have a good time , etc ...should never become too personal imho

while i am not easy on him, i certainly do not make a habbit of bashing him. in fact i've been pretty constructive with him (and i think he'll tell you that)....... i am giving an account of why it happens. my esteem is intact and i am nowhere near pathetic. "ask anyone who knows me."

while i am not easy on him, i certainly do not make a habbit of bashing him. in fact i've been pretty constructive with him (and i think he'll tell you that)....... i am giving an account of why it happens. my esteem is intact and i am nowhere near pathetic. "ask anyone who knows me."

Agreed. Oh and we can let the whole conversation die now. Things have been said, I've been bashed, life goes on and there's no need to spend anymore time discussing this topic.

Agreed. Oh and we can let the whole conversation die now. Things have been said, I've been bashed, life goes on and there's no need to spend anymore time discussing this topic.

who was the first to place you on ignore? I knew I was on to something