[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Awards Commentary Thread

'canes2004

Embrace it irish.

Menudo was where you are once. Now look at him. :D

So, we're not much different after all, Canes. :wacko:

So we open the thread to chat about the voting process and it becomes a bash Irish session. SHOCKER there! :wacko:

Man I should win Best Fisherman as I type "Hi" in a new thread and it brings a crowd. :D

Irish...fwiw, i like your sig line (the blue one) i just might have to vote for it.

Sounds good. There's no doubt that teachers make every other profession, good and bad. And by teachers I mean both certified teachers and parents (who are their children's first teachers).

Embrace it irish.

Menudo was where you are once. Now look at him. :wacko:

I never won a "most annoying" or "newbie tool" award.......only ever had a couple of votes, actually Irish is about to go back to back, can he 3peat ?

The reason I annoyed people and the reason Irish annoys people are on completely opposite ends of the spectrum.

Edited by Menudo

Not really, you just learned while Irish is incapable.

Pessimist. Thank goodness, I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum.

i tried to find the link, but could not..... i feared that it might get gunned so i saved the post:

Son, we live in a world that has innernets, and those innernerts have to be guarded by men with adaquate intellect. Whose gonna do it? You cliaz? You mike tice? We have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Irish, and you curse the vets. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what we know. That irish's bashing, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on the nets, you need me on the nets. We use words like honor, hugh, fektard, and momo. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that we provide, and then questions the manner in which we provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pay amage to our greatness. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

it was me..... was engaged in "debate" with irish

No doubt it's good but he did steal it from a movie. So it's not totalling created by him, just changed a bit.

do you really start up?

:wacko: Only when the key is turned and there's full in the tank.

you really are not one to be in any place to critique anyone on here, let alone in the category of hughmour. of all of the occations where you make attemtps, you have only succeeded once..... your lack of timing and judgement continue to contribute to your flailing here.

re-read the thread bj linked. you are in the same place you were a year ago.

So we open the thread to chat about the voting process and it becomes a bash Irish session. SHOCKER there! :wacko:

Man I should win Best Fisherman as I type "Hi" in a new thread and it brings a crowd. :D

You already had my vote for Best Fisherman. :D

I never won a "most annoying" or "newbie tool" award.......only ever had a couple of votes, actually Irish is about to go back to back, can he 3peat ?

The reason I annoyed people and the reason Irish annoys people are on completely opposite ends of the spectrum.

:wacko:

No not a tool by any means, but annoying? Oh yeah Mr. Terrible Towel.

fwiw- i didn't post that to bash irish.

In that case thanks for posting it in a factual, question-answering matter. Come on now, you're a smart salami, how'd you think it was going to go? :wacko:

Edited by irish

Come on now, you're a smart salami, how'd you think it was going to go? :wacko: In that case thanks for posting it in a factual, question answering matter.

i listed the post, not the enitre thread...because it was darn funny. it was not to hash out any negative sentiments towards you..... you could have let it roll off of your back, but you got defensive and which actually invites more criticism.

again, look at my posts in the old thread and this one..... there is very little attacking on my part and when there is, it is reactive to your responses.

Edited by Bier Meister

i listed the post, not the enitre thread...because it was darn funny. it was not to hash out any negative sentiments towards you..... you could have let it roll off of your back, but you got defensive and which actually invites more criticism.

again, look at my posts in the old thread and this one..... there is very little attacking on my part and when there is, it is reactive to your responses.

Let's get this thread back on track, this is supposed to be an Irish bashing thread. :wacko:

i hate to do it

Irish , you gotta back away ...its simply getting worse rather than better

i think i hardly ever went after you and wont now but will say officially you need to just post once in a while ( much , much less than now ) and then walk away after you post because the more you post in the same threads , the deeper the hole gets ..i have no idea why this happens and if it will ever get better but just sitting here and looking it over and over , its really not good ..i suspect and hate to say that i can see alot of ignore features coming even more than now

not sure what else to say other than sorry that its at this pt

Edited by isleseeya

i hate to do it

Irish , you gotta back away ...its simply getting worse rather than better

i think i hardly ever went after you and wont now but will say officially you need to just post once in a while ( much , much less than now ) and then walk away after you post because the more you post in the same threads , the deeper the hole gets ..i have no idea why this happens and if it will ever get better but just sitting here and looking it over and over , its really not good ..i suspect and hate to say that i can see alot of ignore features coming even more than now

not sure what else to say other than sorry that its at this pt

:wacko: People are taking hgh to bulk up before whackin this softball :irishwink:

Edited by whomper

:wacko: People are taking hgh to bulk up before whackin this softball :irishwink:

:snicker: must resist. :snicker:

Swing away boys ... i sometimes serve them up pretty good whether i realize it or not

whomp , that will cost you lunch by the way next time i am in manhattan ...and this time i pick the spot as the burgers were good at chippendales but very distracting place to eat