[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going to Vegas and need a little help...

TDFFFreak

I've been to Vegas far too many times to count, but not nearly as many times as Spain. Anyhow, I have 2 reservations on the same night and need to pick one. Wondering if anyone has been to either of these places and has a preference:

Charlie Palmer Steak or StripSteak (both in the MB/4 Seasonss). Palmer is slightly more of an experinece, but I have heard that StripSteak is a bit more consistently good and tasty. Going with the wife and I enjoy something different from the usual steakhouse fare. Anyone been to either of these?

I've been to Vegas far too many times to count, but not nearly as many times as Spain. Anyhow, I have 2 reservations on the same night and need to pick one. Wondering if anyone has been to either of these places and has a preference:

Charlie Palmer Steak or StripSteak (both in the MB/4 Seasonss). Palmer is slightly more of an experinece, but I have heard that StripSteak is a bit more consistently good and tasty. Going with the wife and I enjoy something different from the usual steakhouse fare. Anyone been to either of these?

If h8 were able to respond :wacko: he would tell you Charlie Palmer's is the best steak anywhere. I've never been there, nor have I been to any steakhouses in Vegas... but I'm a hugh steak snob and from what I've heard, both of these places sound good.

i guess i am a little biased agaisnt steak houses.........

aqua

nob hill

aureole

I've been to the aqua in San Fran. Very good.

Unfortunately, my wife likes some different food but has requested a place where she can get a good steak. I, like you Bier, am a little "bored" with the steakhouse. That said, I still enjoy them, but get a little miffed at the outrageously high prices that they make you pay.

If h8 were able to respond :wacko: he would tell you Charlie Palmer's is the best steak anywhere. I've never been there, nor have I been to any steakhouses in Vegas... but I'm a hugh steak snob and from what I've heard, both of these places sound good.

I've seen mixed things about CP, but only good stuff about Stripsteak. I was leaning towards the dining experience of CP, but now I'd rather just have the good food that I am hearing about with Stripsteak.