[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

17k Patriot fans feel cheated!

The Vatican Hitsquad

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko:

9131. Boston Globe - Boston police today reported finding a body in the Charles River. The victim apparently drowned due to excessive alcohol consumption. He was described as wearing black fishnet stockings, a red garter belt, a pink wig, a strap-on dildo, a Patriot's jersey, and had a cucumber stuffed up his ass. The police graciously removed the Patriot's jersey to spare the family unnecessary embarrassment.

who is to say it was started by a pats fan :wacko:

Not sure either. But if they did that. I know the Rams would love to reply the game of that Super Bowl. Just to make sure the game was fair right. This is too funny. Just like that Super Bowl game with the Rams won't be replayed. This one won't either nor will a reverse.

Refs had nothing to do with the loss. Giants played faster, played harder, hit harder, and most important(and dispointing), out coached the Patriots coaching staff. The fans need to let it go, and the Pats players need to look in the mirror if they need to know who lost them the game.

Thank you.

I respect any Patriot fan that can admit that.

:wacko: You shall be spared the verbal flogging that is this thread.

Refs had nothing to do with the loss. Giants played faster, played harder, hit harder, and most important(and dispointing), out coached the Patriots coaching staff. The fans need to let it go, and the Pats players need to look in the mirror if they need to know who lost them the game.

+1

/thread

20140. Joe Namath I was there, but not sure what I saw although I sure would like to kiss you and put my hands under your dress, hiccup, hiccup.

20020. Roger Goodell ...somewhere in Nicaraugua, some poor kid is wearing a new t-shirt and wondering "what's does 19-0 mean, and who the f*ck are the New England Patriots?" ...Ask that same kid who the Pittsburgh Steelers are, and he'll know....

19895. Paris Hilton Mmmfffff mmmffff mffafmffff mffmfffff

:wacko: Some of these are great.

20140. Joe Namath I was there, but not sure what I saw although I sure would like to kiss you and put my hands under your dress, hiccup, hiccup.

20020. Roger Goodell ...somewhere in Nicaraugua, some poor kid is wearing a new t-shirt and wondering "what's does 19-0 mean, and who the f*ck are the New England Patriots?" ...Ask that same kid who the Pittsburgh Steelers are, and he'll know....

19895. Paris Hilton Mmmfffff mmmffff mffafmffff mffmfffff

:D Some of these are great.

:wacko:

Now in my sig :D

see above quote from BBP for the real reason(s) the Patriots lost.

But, there was a problem with the clock at or about 1:28 of the 4th.

the announcers briefly mentioned it, i saw it, but never heard an explanation for it.

the time on the clock was jumping all over the place. if you can

watch it again, you'l see what i mean....

i'm still healing....