[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Live Congressional Hearing with Clemens

keggerz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you know all that i hear them talking about is HGH and WINSTROL

this is what I found out about winstrol: Winstrol V (stanozolol) is a very popular steroid among bodybuilders known for it's cutting up capabilities. Winstrol is still available in tablets and injectable forms by Sanofi Winthrop Pharmaceuticals. It is a synthetic derivative of testosterone. Link

Winstrol - Stanozolol is a very commonly used anabolic steroid for cutting cycles. While many people will attempt to use Dianabol or even Anadrol for cutting cycles, I´ve really never heard of anyone using Stanozolol for anything except a cutting cycle. It´s a bit of a one-trick-pony in this respect. Let me repeat that: Stanozolol is a cutting drug.

Not sure how Winstrol would help a pitcher out

Edited by keggerz

you know all that i hear them talking about is HGH and WINSTROL

this is what I found out about winstrol: Winstrol V (stanozolol) is a very popular steroid among bodybuilders known for it's cutting up capabilities. Winstrol is still available in tablets and injectable forms by Sanofi Winthrop Pharmaceuticals. It is a synthetic derivative of testosterone. Link

Not sure how Winstrol would help a pitcher out

would think he could recover faster between starts , throw harder ( maybe not more accurate but harder ) , help his body not break down as easily , etc

would think he could recover faster between starts , throw harder ( maybe not more accurate but harder ) , help his body not break down as easily , etc

Winstrol & Stanozol Side Effects

Adding it to a heavy bulking cycle could be problematic, as Stanozolol is a 17aa compound, meaning that it´s been altered to endure the first pass through your liver without being destroyed. This makes it an orally active compound; so many people choose to take the pills which are available from both legitimate pharmaceutical companies as well as Underground Labs. Unfortunately, since it is 17aa, it is also liver toxic& in fact; Stanozolol has one of the worst hepatoxicity (mg for mg) of any steroid. This is the reason its addition to a bulking cycle could be problematic; generally a bulking cycle will be very heavy, dosage wise as well as toxicity-wise. It also has undesirable results on Cholesterol, and a mere 6mgs/day of Stanozolol can lower HDL by 33% and raise LDL by 29% (3). Cardiac Hypertrophy, even at lower doses could be a concern with Winstrol as well (4) Thus, many people limit their intake of Stanozolol to precontest or Summer-cutting types of cycles. It´s generally accepted that due to the toxicity issues of Stanozolol, its use should be limited to 6 weeks& as with anything though, many people have run it for up to 12 weeks with no problems.

Winstrol & Stanozol Use Effects

I ran Winstrol for about 3 months (12 weeks) at a dose of 100mgs Every Other Day (along with Test prop at 125mgs, every other day) and I suffered no ill-effects. My joints felt fine, and I can say that the only thing which was undesirable about that cycle was the injection pain. Generally, people report a "dry" and less lubricated feeling in their joints when on this drug (fluid retention is nil with Stanozolol), and also a "dry" overall look as regards contest prep. This could be due to a sort of "reverse-osmotic" effect...of course this is speculation, but people do look "dryer" on Winnie, and some even look dryer in the site they inject (more on this later). There are many conflicting reports on tendon strength and Stanozolol, even in medical journals. Some reports state that it weakens tendons, others that it strengthens them (and some speculation on the internet among many "guru´s" is that it strengthens them unevenly, leading to possible injury). For this reason, it may be best for athletes in explosive or high-impact sports to stay away from this drug. It has certainly been shown to be beneficial in some bone ailments induced by glucocorticoid induced stress (5) as well as having collagen producing properties (11), but with all of the anecdotal problems athletes have suffered with their joints while on Stanozolol, I simply can not recommend it with confidence to strength/speed athletes. I can say that personally, it was an effective compound for me and did not cause joint duress, but I can do without the discomfort of the shots, and have found other DHT based compounds to be far more effective (Masteron springs to mind).

Edited by keggerz

Was it just me or did the house Chair guy (the one that looked like a gremlin with glasses) totally come out and say he was sorry that Macnamee (sp?) got hammered on today?? Seems like he's got it in for Clemens........

yeah he sure did, said he appreciated his cooperation and apologized for some of the comments that were made and then said the rules dont allow them to comment on what members say during their time

Was it just me or did the house Chair guy (the one that looked like a gremlin with glasses) totally come out and say he was sorry that Macnamee (sp?) got hammered on today?? Seems like he's got it in for Clemens........

Waxman? A lot of those guys go out of their way to say nice things about people. Perhaps hoping for more cooperation. Some are ex-preosecutors.

Like some blood?

actually i have a question about that...clemens has stated that McNamee gave him shots of B12....so I would

assume that his blood would be on needles....but my question is if they find HGH or Winstrol on the needles can they

tell if it was there as the drug that was administered or could it have been put there after the fact and testing wont be able to

tell when it was there(did that make any sense?)

actually i have a question about that...clemens has stated that McNamee gave him shots of B12....so I would

assume that his blood would be on needles....but my question is if they find HGH or Winstrol on the needles can they

tell if it was there as the drug that was administered or could it have been put there after the fact and testing wont be able to

yeah, I could definately see where there could be some dispute about the needles and what they were used for, how the blood got there, was it planted (OJ), etc...

some physical evidence has surfaced, clemens giving conflicting testimony, the comment by one of the congressmen that even more damning testimony will surface, the fact that everyone else confirms everything mcnamee has said ...

the hole just keeps getting deeper and deeper.

Lying to Congress is a high stakes game. It's hard for one liar to convince a large group of liars that they aren't lying.

They probably can tell if something is doctored, but why would Clemens have this guy give him B12 shots when he has the medical staff of an MLB team?

heart of the matter people ... why would mcnamee lie about clemens?

his stories on petite and chuck were both confirmed by them. there is no other indication of him lying about anything else and there is no other indication that anything in the mitchell report is inaccurate. we just have roger denying these charges against him and not offering up any motive whatsoever as to why his former trainer would be out to bring him down.

I think icongress wants to know if MLB knew about the steriod use and covered it up. If they wanted to stop the use of performance enhancing drugs, they would have increased the penalties along time ago. They should have a zero tolerance like the olympics. You get caught and your done. I think steriod use is wide spread among all professional sports and probably even high school and college...

heart of the matter people ... why would mcnamee lie about clemens?

his stories on petite and chuck were both confirmed by them. there is no other indication of him lying about anything else and there is no other indication that anything in the mitchell report is inaccurate. we just have roger denying these charges against him and not offering up any motive whatsoever as to why his former trainer would be out to bring him down.

i dont know...but it could be an axe to grind for something....when did clemens fire him or whatever?

For that matter, why does one need to inject it? I know I've had a few B12 pills in the past.

People with stomach or ulcer problems may prefer a shot because absorption is limited but other than that I don't know.

The whole situation is very :wacko: