[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

7 down 9 to go

rajncajn

First, big thanks to DMD for everything you've done to help us out. :wacko:

Sorry everyone, but the league is now full. However, if you're still interested you can become a member and be put on the waiting list. If the waiting list gets long enough a third league can be formed. Also, as stated below I am looking into possibly running some type of game that everyone can join in.

Hey everybody, the MSHB league is still looking to branch out into a second league and we're looking for 9 more owners. The league format is a 16 team IDP Redraft. The league dues are a very manageable $25 and what is not used for the software is used to help your fellow Huddlers and their families when it is needed. In just the two years MSHB has run, we as a league have done some things that I can say is a LOT more fulfilling than just winning a Superbowl and we all feel like we can do so much more by adding more leagues... and friends.

If you're considering it at all please send me a PM or you can find me on AIM. My ID is xrajncajnx. I will not pressure anyone who inquires to join & I will be very happy to answer any questions you have. If you're hesitant to join because of the IDP aspect then you have nothing to fear, a good portion of the owners in both MSHB leagues were/are new to IDP and everyone did well... and even if you don't that is why we made this league a redraft. :D

Below is our current list of owners for MSHB II and the links to the MSHB league page and forum. As you can see it is a very fine group already and they are all waiting for you to take up the cause. :D

http://www33.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/30498

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showforum=126

MSHB II

1. Hat Trick
  2. Clubfoothead
  3. Mr Ted
  4. Isleseeya
  5. Chief Dick
  6. DigitalDan
  7. Peepinmofo
  8. Randall
  9. Front Row
  10. Demon Knight
  11. budlightbrad
  12. Bring Back Pat!!!
  13. MonkeyOne
  14. ebartender
  15. SheikYerbuti
  16. Ursa Majoris

*- Hitman is a maybe right now, he already holds a position in the first MSHB league so he's willing to give up his spot in MSHB II to make room for someone else who wants in.

Edited by rajncajn

I'll take a spot. I have never played an IDP league and this seems like a nice low preasure way to get experience with that format. PM me if need be. I dont use aim.

Awesome! :wacko:

This is looking like we will get it going... lemme say I am extremely excited to see this coming together.

Seriously, how is this not filled yet?

"The league dues are a very manageable $25 and what is not used for the software is used to help your fellow Huddlers and their families when it is needed. In just the two years MSHB has run, we as a league have done some things that I can say is a LOT more fulfilling than just winning a Superbowl and we all feel like we can do so much more by adding more leagues... and friends."

Edited by Hat Trick

Seriously, how is this not filled yet?

"The league dues are a very manageable $25 and what is not used for the software is used to help your fellow Huddlers and their families when it is needed. In just the two years MSHB has run, we as a league have done some things that I can say is a LOT more fulfilling than just winning a Superbowl and we all feel like we can do so much more by adding more leagues... and friends."

Now worries Hat, a lot of Huddlers help out in other ways but just don't have the time to put into another league. I do have a couple of maybes that aren't posted yet as well. :wacko:

and were down to one! :wacko:

BTW, if anyone decides later that you would like to be included somehow, but not in the league itself we also have a membership & some other games in the very early planning stages. Just contact me & I'll give the details when they are available.

Edited by rajncajn

and were down to one! :wacko:

BTW, if anyone decides later that you would like to be included somehow, but not in the league itself we also have a membership & some other games in the very early planning stages. Just contact me & I'll give the details when they are available.

Let me know about the other games. I'm not an IDP fan & I'm pretty much at my limit for leagues.