[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Scout.com mock draft

Randall

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7786546...g-close-to-home

I like the Jets taking Cedrick Ellis. e looked dominant at the Senior Bowl. Rivers going to Cincinatti looks good too.

Packers Reggie Smith CB 6-1 197 Oklahoma Junior

The Packers are in a position to draft the best available player as well, although they have some depth and age issues at certain positions. The secondary isn't getting any younger, and adding youth that can learn from Charles Woodson and Al Harris will benefit the Packers in the future. Please welcome Oklahoma's Reggie Smith.

18. Texans Rashard Mendenhall RB 5-11 215 Illinois Junior

The Texans were one of 12 teams that finished the season averaging less than 100 yards a game, and for Houston to compete in their division, they have to have an effective rushing attack. Illinois star Rashard Mendenhall has the elusiveness and strength the Texans need.

Previous mock draft selection: Same

That would be nice.

What can anyone tell me about Malcolm Kelly? This is the 2nd or 3rd mock Ive seen the Bills picking him....

ESPN has him #1, but aMayock has him lower. Maybe an OU alum can chime in. He is tall and has good hands but that's from ESPN

Kiper has him as the 10th player in the draft.

What can anyone tell me about Malcolm Kelly? This is the 2nd or 3rd mock Ive seen the Bills picking him....

He was good in high school and was pretty good at OU, but had some injuries, IIRC.

HE has 2 first names, even though his last name is technically a girls name :wacko:

Other then that not much to offer here

Kelly Holcumb wasnt a girl. I knew a dude named Kelly Hite - he played bball for Maryland for a year. Kelly is a fairly common name for guys despite being a more popular girls name.

ETA - Kelly washington is another one that comes to mind, but he really hasnt done much of anything...

Edited by peepinmofo

i've seen him in a few games over the last couple years. i really like this kid. he looks like he has good size and speed and all the intangibles.

Kelly Holcumb wasnt a girl. I knew a dude named Kelly Hite - he played bball for Maryland for a year. Kelly is a fairly common name for guys despite being a more popular girls name.

ETA - Kelly washington is another one that comes to mind, but he really hasnt done much of anything...

Carroll Dale?

He put up some good numbers versus some bad teams in '07... :wacko: You'll notice that once he got into conference play he virtually disappeared.

His best season actually came in '06. It's difficult to gauge OU WRs. For example, Kelly's 993 yds in '06 was good for 2nd best ever rec yds/season in Sooners history. Also, It may have been due to injury or something but he didn't even post a stat in his last 2 bowl games.

He put up some good numbers versus some bad teams in '07... :wacko: You'll notice that once he got into conference play he virtually disappeared.

His best season actually came in '06. It's difficult to gauge OU WRs. For example, Kelly's 993 yds in '06 was good for 2nd best ever rec yds/season in Sooners history. Also, It may have been due to injury or something but he didn't even post a stat in his last 2 bowl games.

yes. Kelly didn't play in the bowl game this year due to injury.

LMAO at this mock! The Raiders just signed Fargas, they have Bush in the wings, and still have Rhodes and Jordan on the roster. Only Al Davis could pick an RB there... oh wait....

Sure, just what the Jets need... another undersozed NT to suck up the cap and do nothing.... Dwayne Robertson anyone?

Herman Edwards taking a QB that high? :wacko::D:D

I didn't bother to look after the first ten picks.... that one is a joke.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7786546...g-close-to-home

I like the Jets taking Cedrick Ellis. e looked dominant at the Senior Bowl. Rivers going to Cincinatti looks good too.

Packers Reggie Smith CB 6-1 197 Oklahoma Junior

The Packers are in a position to draft the best available player as well, although they have some depth and age issues at certain positions. The secondary isn't getting any younger, and adding youth that can learn from Charles Woodson and Al Harris will benefit the Packers in the future. Please welcome Oklahoma's Reggie Smith.

Maybe Harris can teach him the proper way to hold Plaxicos jock strap

Then again, Harris did win a playoff game this year... So afer he's done teaching Harris, he could teach Romo how to win a playoff game.

It will come grasshopper. I am as sure of it as I am sure I watched Harris get tea bagged by T.O and Plaxico this year..Anyway I was just busting balls. I dont want to hijack a good thread..Carry on.