[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Armadillo bake

polksalet

I know I am really jacking with you guys pro cooking stuff but the fish heads and then the armadillo popped into my head.

So anyway if you come across a freshly killed diller this is how you prepare it P style.

Gut the thing and cut out its butthole. Don't worry about the shell it is involve in the process. FLip it on its back and spray and wash with vinegar water the entire cavity several times. Fill the cavity with taters, carrots, celery, onions, and any other vegetable you like. Sprinkle it down with garlic powder and you favorite cajun seasoning. Wrap the thing up in a giant ball of foil and bake on 300 for 2 hours. Unwrap the foil and if you pull on a leg and it comes completely loose it is done. If not stick it back in for a while.

That there is a world class armadillo recipe, enjoy. My Cuban swears you do the same thing with those big jungle lizards from South America if you come across any of them but they are rare in NE Texas.