[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What a waste of talent

SLAYER

Perrilloux has been suspended indefinately for violation of team rules. He has missed classes, workouts, and one team meeting. This was the #1 rated QB out of HS, but he just can't seem to get his shiat together. Rumors are he will miss the Spring practice and may get kicked off the team. He has talent galore, but very immature and a wannabe. Just proves that Michigan has no guarantees if Pryor signs, as he doesn't seem to be to mature also. Have been waiting all day to see if Rocker was going to post this but I guess he only posts the good things about the Tigers. :wacko:

Perrilloux has been suspended indefinately for violation of team rules. He has missed classes, workouts, and one team meeting. This was the #1 rated QB out of HS, but he just can't seem to get his shiat together. Rumors are he will miss the Spring practice and may get kicked off the team. He has talent galore, but very immature and a wannabe. Just proves that Michigan has no guarantees if Pryor signs, as he doesn't seem to be to mature also. Have been waiting all day to see if Rocker was going to post this but I guess he only posts the good things about the Tigers. :wacko:

Bad deal for the Tigers but I can't say that I didn't see it coming. :D

Have been waiting all day to see if Rocker was going to post this but I guess he only posts the good things about the Tigers. :wacko:

Good point - wherefore art thou, Rocker? Gotta discuss the good with bad, dude. Or else you're a punk.....

LSU will probably reinstate him before spring practice even starts. I haven't seen them take too much of a hard line on any of their top talent. Just my :wacko: though.

Don't know, press conference supposedly next week regarding the situation. Was going to have one yesterday to announce the new coaching changes but that was canceled because Miles did not want to take away from the coaches promotions with all the questions pertaining to the Perilloux situation. I'm thinking that he will be suspended for spring practice, then reinstated for the fall if he toes the line, if not adios.

Good point - wherefore art thou, Rocker? Gotta discuss the good with bad, dude. Or else you're a punk.....

Coffeeman, believe it or not I just got back from your neck of the woods over in Los Angeles. By the way, enjoyed my stay out on the west coast. Great city!!! :D

Surprisingly I didn't hear about the Perrilloux suspension till boarding my return flight when I ran across a man wearing a LSU National Football Championship hat. Guess LSU football doesn't make the lead news story out there in LA.

From what I can gather RP didn't break the law but was suspended for missing a mandatory team meeting and several classes. According to Perrilloux it was due to his father's unexpected recent death, however you would think if that was indeed the reason Coach Miles would not have been forced to discipline him. In short, I think RP's actions are starting to cause problems with the team chemistry and Coach Miles had no choice but to suspend the kid to avoid showing preferential treatment. My thoughts are that RP will get another chance, but many LSU fans are questioning whether they want Perrilloux back. Yes he is a great talent, but may lack the leadership skills required to be a good SEC QB.

By the way, it's not like LSU doesn't have another quality QB on the roster in redshirt freshman Jarrett Lee the 2nd ranked QB coming out of Texas in 2007 behind Ryan Mallett. This Lee kid came here highly touted, but lacks game experience. Would think even if Coach Miles let's RP back on the team that Lee will see plenty of action early next season and may even be named the starting QB. Who knows maybe Pryor might want to reconsider coming here to LSU???? :wacko:

Edited by Rockerbraves

[quote name='Rockerbraves' date='2/22/08 9:55am' post='2402377'

Who knows maybe Pryor might want to reconsider coming here to LSU???? :wacko:

RB, RB, RB, Pryor scratched LSU off his list weeks ago. keep up boy

RB, RB, RB, Pryor scratched LSU off his list weeks ago. keep up boy

I did say reconsider coming to LSU since he could potentially come into a situation if Perrilloux is gone where he could compete for a starting spot on the NC team. Don't think he will visit LSU, but both rivals.com and scout.com still have LSU listed as schools of interest for Pryor.

Coffeeman, believe it or not I just got back from your neck of the woods over in Los Angeles. By the way, enjoyed my stay out on the west coast. Great city!!! :wacko:

Glad you enjoyed it - I assume you got the good weather. Rainy again today. Next time let me know - maybe we can get a drink somewhere and debate Tigers v. Trojan football

Glad you enjoyed it - I assume you got the good weather. Rainy again today. Next time let me know - maybe we can get a drink somewhere and debate Tigers v. Trojan football

Weather was nice for the weekend but did get some of the rain on Wednesday. Didn't have too much free time while there. Went there for the Fitness Expo held at the Los Angeles Convention Center downtown. If you like inshape women you might check it out next year. They even had pole dancing. :wacko:

Didn't know the Staple Center was right there. LA Kings had a game one of the nights I was there and I was amazed how many people were either just arriving or leaving half way thru the 2nd period. Met lots of friendly people during my trip, but what amazed me the most about your city is how safe it felt.

Didn't know the Staple Center was right there. LA Kings had a game one of the nights I was there and I was amazed how many people were either just arriving or leaving half way thru the 2nd period. Met lots of friendly people during my trip, but what amazed me the most about your city is how safe it felt.

Ironic - you were really close to one of the worst parts of town - don't go more than 3 blocks south or east. And yeah, the L.A. sports crowds are always 'fashionably late' - and we can always use the traffic excuse.

I love Staples - my company has a box, and while I've only been invited 4 or 5 times in 6 years, its great. There's nothing like watching Kobe and the boys run (or Clips, Kings,) while spotting celebs in the crowd, and downing big sub sandwiches and imported beer or wine served to you by the ever helpful black and white clad staffers. All for free. Nice...

Edited by Coffeeman

• 4 weeks later...
I'm not saying I told ya so, but... http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3315406

It was after spring football started and he still doesn't have on field clearance. He is required to attend meetings but hasn't been given the ok to participate in drills and practices yet.