[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Name Your Top 10 RBs

spanky08

And I'll also go ahead and say that I've doubted Westbrook for a few years now, and after this past year I will no longer doubt him.

as an Eagles fan, I often wonder when his knee (which one?) gives out and it is worn beyond repair....

I'll still draft Westbrook early and try to trade him around week 3 after a hugh week ....

My dynasty rankings would be something like this...

1. Peterson

2. Jackson

3. Tomlinson

4. Brown

5. Westbrook

6. Addai

7. Gore

8. McGahee

9. Johnson

10. Grant

I'm not ready to put rookies into my rankings just yet, but if I had to go on gut feeling, I like Stewart, Mendenhall, then McFadden, only because I think McFadden will be stuck in Atlanta's suckfest, where as I can see Mendenhall and Stewart landing in places set up much better for success.

I have to have Addai a bit highter.

Edited by tbimm

I dont see how you people dont have Ronnie Brown up there,

My thoughts from elsewhere:

Prime time to deal away Ronnie Brown.

Capitalize on his good start last year.

He's played in 35 games out of a possible 48.

A huge injury risk every year.

(15 down to 13 down to 7 in his 3 years) The trend is getting worse, not better.

Dynasty rankings change by the week, reason being is injuries. I admire guys who hold faithful to big name studs in FF but they never seem to realize that names dont win championships. Brown got seriously injured and that will stick for the rest of his career and fantasy rankings. I think of it like a cat has nine lives, and an injury just took one away.

I dont see how you people dont have Ronnie Brown up there, i mean yeah im a dolphin fan but come on, he led the league in all purpose yards before his injury, if it wasnt for that injury he would have been a pro bowler this year.

If it wasn't for that injury? But you can't ignore an injury of that magnitude. It is (and will continue to be) a huge factor in his ability to perform. Look at what happened to Culpepper. You have to prove that you can come back from a major injury like that... you don't just automatically keep rating the guy high because he was a stud before the injury.

I dont see how you people dont have Ronnie Brown up there, i mean yeah im a dolphin fan but come on, he led the league in all purpose yards before his injury, if it wasnt for that injury he would have been a pro bowler this year.

If it werent for the X amount of injuries to KiJana Carters knees, he would have been a stud!!!

Ronnie only has fantasy value if he is on the field and he has never played a full season yet. If you draft an injury prone RB in the first round you are basically throwing away your season.

Dynasty rankings change by the week, reason being is injuries. I admire guys who hold faithful to big name studs in FF but they never seem to realize that names dont win championships. Brown got seriously injured and that will stick for the rest of his career and fantasy rankings. I think of it like a cat has nine lives, and an injury just took one away.

Brown's injury wasn't too serious. He's already running again, and will be 100% for TC. Edge came back from knee injuries, as did Willis McGahee and Frank Gore.

exactly...and Alexander lost 3 lives after the superbowl appearance...he's a prime example...

Brown loses 1 life for playing for the Dolphins, another for his injury last year and another for the OL in front of him being so mediocre..

Brown loses 1 life for playing for the Dolphins, another for his injury last year and another for the OL in front of him being so mediocre..

Also a RW note from Jan 3rd:

Dolphins fired offensive line coach Hudson Houck.

Houck, possibly the greatest line coach of all time, hoped to stay in Miami for one more year before retiring, which he'll probably do now. If the Dolphins had something going for them in 2007, it was their improving line play. They'll start from scratch in 2008, which isn't promising news for Ronnie Brown.

Edited by Riffraff

I am still believing with him i mean yes the injury is going to haunt him now but just cause it happened to others before doesnt mean it always happens look at what was stated above mcgahee gore, and exactly he did all that this year before the injury even with a mediocore line im not counting him out hes going to come back strong and now with a chip on his shoulder because of the injury